1. Hello! I'm Keannor!

Hello everyone!
    So after looking for a new good mmo ( which i still didnt find ) i decided to try WOW.
    I played before, on my own private server ( was only me and my brother so... not realy a mmo gameplay).

Qs:
    -any tips for newbie or just play for fun?
    -ohh and ICECROWN or LORDAERON?
    i think i will go to lordaeron because it is lass overpop. i looks on the graps and after 4-5PM icecrown is unjoinable.

ohh and thx for Warmane team, you website is so userfriendly. 2 clicks to download the game, simple register, very clear options in My Account.
    So simple so good. :d

2. Hello and welcome to our server!

FIrst of all, of course play for fun but if you want to get better at your gaming experience, you may check our guides section for general game guides or class guides for class-specific ones.

Regarding that "Icecrown vs. Lordaeron", well, if you want gaming experience as close to retail as possible + even more hardcore (Disabled Random Dungeon Finder, harder bosses on dungeons and raids than usual) then go to Lordaeron. If you are more of a casual player who just wants to level up faster and enjoy the end-game content, then go to Icecrown.