1. • <Celestial Paradise> - Alliance

<Celestial Paradise> is a brand new guild on Icecrown.

After noticing the lack of guilds that regularly farm end-game bosses, we have decided to create #CParadise. The guild is forged by old-school players & friends that have raided together in numerous different guilds, and have achieved over 250 clears of both Ruby Sanctum and Icecrown Citadel. Our goal is to create a strong, active community in and out of the game. Our methodology for raiding is fast, simple and clean.

Raiding

The guild will raid on average twice per week for Three hours each raid night (Although time may vary). Due to our "lax" commitment requirements we allow&encourage multiguilding. Raid days are currently not scheduled yet, but they will most likely fall upon either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday; the raid time will be 19pm ST.

What to expect from us, if you decide to join.

1. Endgame PVE - Celestial Paradise is aiming to complete end of expansion content and regularly farm both Ruby Sanctum&Icecrown Citadel on a weekly basis.

2. Stability - A stable raiding&guild environment with high end raiding experience across numerous expansions&more importantly WOTLK. We've been raiding together for nearly Three years and most of our core players are well versed in both the core mechanics of the game&class encounter specific mechanics.

3. Competent leadership - Knowledgeable, direction driven leadership with emphasis on tactical knowledge and core leadership ability.

4. Friendly atmosphere - Unlike the few other end-game guilds we shy away from both an elitist and toxic guild environment. Our members are encouraged to help and maintain a friendly attitude towards those inside the guild and those outside the guild.

Guild management

- Guild Master - it's ya boy Dethey
    - Officers - Derodoria

Guild Requirements

- Fluent English.
    - Discord/Raidcall (For raiding.)
    - Experience in both ICC & RS (Normal & HC).

•If you think your place is here, you can submit apply at Celestial Paradise.

Spoiler: Show
    Забога... И това го мога
    Edited: August 10, 2016

2. Reserving message.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

3. I am inside your guild and i am gay!! join us!

4. Gud Lack mayt
    Edited: August 11, 2016

5. Celestial Paradise is now recruiting! We're looking for the following classes to fill our last spots in our raiding roster.

Recruitment is now open for :

Healers

Tanks

DPS

- http://celestial-paradise.shivtr.com/
    Edited: August 15, 2016

6. stop it, warriors aren't open. I'm the only warrior allowed!!!

7. Where are rogues :3
    No good rogues yet, pointless to search for 'em, hehehhe..
    jk
    : )

8. I'll give you a gold star for recruiting Ekualaizer

9. a Guild that afk in dalaran bank for whole day :)))))))))))))))))))

10. a Guild that afk in dalaran bank for whole day :)))))))))))))))))))
    True that.

11. And 1 pinky gay jezicina hanging on purple elephone yeling" Hello i ma jelena from kragujevac, Are you interested?"

12 Last