1. Icecrown : AHN`KHAHET Last Boss ( Herold Volazj ) Bugged ?

Hi everyone,

so i did this dungeon the last days maybe 5 times. Everytime when Herold cast his "Insanity Phase" all party members start attacking each other and after that phase everyone is dead. ( Sometimes one party member / tank ist alive )

Can anyone help me out what is the right/correct tactic here?
    Or ist it even a bug?

I missed the good old times when an ele shamy can stop his casting time :D

Hope someone can help me out

Cheers

2. Hi everyone,

so i did this dungeon the last days maybe 5 times. Everytime when Herold cast his "Insanity Phase" all party members start attacking each other and after that phase everyone is dead. ( Sometimes one party member / tank ist alive )

Can anyone help me out what is the right/correct tactic here?
    Or ist it even a bug?

I missed the good old times when an ele shamy can stop his casting time :D

Hope someone can help me out

Cheers
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Herald_Volazj#Strategy

^This is how it's supposed to work. Apparently it's not like that on warmane atm. A bugtracker entry targeting this problem can be found here.

3. @Bensten : Ty for your response ! I votet it up in the Bugtracker

btw, did someone try the tactic from http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Herald_Volazj#Strategy?

I mean :

- disarm the weapons
    - use the kill order ( healer dps tank )
    Edited: August 10, 2016

4. The healers/casters clones are useless (100-200 per hit, and a fun fact is that the mages clones spam flash heal themselves..). But the melee DPS/tanks hurt a lot (15k on cloth if crit), so try with a group with 3 rdps and tell them to focus the tank clone (avoid war/dk because of the grab/charge crit combo).

5. Damage is incorrect (bugged). Another thing: If you kill the illusions, u should be able to help your teammates to kill the rest of illusions. I mean you get phased/instanced until all illusions are gone.

6. The damage is insane.
    I played a frost dk till 6.4k gear, raided ICC HC and never in my whole year and a bit over have seen a scourge strike >10k, but this one slapped my lock for 11.5k, then finished off with 2 melees 4k and 6k each.
    I'm not sure how it should work, but that feels wrong.

7. The damage is insane.
    I played a frost dk till 6.4k gear, raided ICC HC and never in my whole year and a bit over have seen a scourge strike >10k, but this one slapped my lock for 11.5k, then finished off with 2 melees 4k and 6k each.
    I'm not sure how it should work, but that feels wrong.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3FHfPXqLQ
    This is how it should work (This is normal AK but there is a little difference between normal - hc).
    Hope warmane devs watch this..

8. Update :

It semms there is another bug in this dungeon.
    U will get an bebuff that stacks and will reduce ypur stamnia/hp rly rly low.

So most of the adds will onehit you if u have some stacks of that debuff....

my opinion on this dungeon at the monment. u cant finish it with an random pug at this time.

9. errrr.... welll did that dungeon few hours ago. we clean the entire dungeon with 4k dk tank. that debuff seems gone near last boss