1. LF Elem/Spriest tips

I'm playing elem/spriest 3.3.5a and having hard problems with DK/healer tem, afflic/healer, mage/x and rogue/healer
    Most of our games, they tryhard my spriest and we lost much time trying to heal him. In team with rogue and mage (normally mage comps try to kill me) we still get some good games using los, earthbind, cc.. but DK and afflic is really hard for us. WE try to kill healer, but both of them zerg uf really fast. Any tips?

2. I'm playing elem/spriest 3.3.5a and having hard problems with DK/healer tem, afflic/healer, mage/x and rogue/healer
    Most of our games, they tryhard my spriest and we lost much time trying to heal him. In team with rogue and mage (normally mage comps try to kill me) we still get some good games using los, earthbind, cc.. but DK and afflic is really hard for us. WE try to kill healer, but both of them zerg uf really fast. Any tips?
    Well, elem/spriest teams are mid powered, but not so strong for high ranked matchups. Anyways, with decent team practice you can reach 2200 AR but not far that barrier. Your typed oponent teams are also good enought, but not top ones. So, I'm supposing your AR floating between 1600-1900. You didn't faced so OP teams like awarrior/hpala, rshaman/feral, ele/destrolock and e.t.c. So, I'm talking about that is no use to invest in your comp above 2200AR.

Most people knows that ele burst is hard, but spriest dps is just too OP. At the same time ele's float dps is easy to stop with stuns, silences, interrupts and other CC while spriest spells are very hard to stop cause most of them are instant exception Vampiric touch. So, most of your dps oponents will try to push the priest in Dispersion while the supporting one (usually healer) will try to CC you after healing your possible open burst. Your win condition is to push BL/Heroism early to let you and your spriest to load both opponents with all DoTs and ideally with VT, which without healing will burn like 50% of their HP + your burst. At the same moment is important to kite and LoS to avoid most CC for dps mitigation. The second most important condition is to stay over 20yrds away from their healers to avoid most of their CCs; only try to get close while you need to Windshear or Hex the healer. Also watch main dps dude, while he opens with hard burst vs your spriest use FrS, Earthbind totem, Thunderstorm, Grounding Totem; while he just performing abilities rotations - nuke him, while he goes defensive (Magic Suppression, Cloak of Shadows, Ice Block e.t.c) - heal your partner. I'll recommend you to stay 20yrds away from opponet dpseres also to avoid such addition CC like Gouge, Howl of Terror, Fear, Poly. So, yes your comp is most about positioning and peeling. You must create as much "dps windows" for your priest as possible, cause dps/healer comp can't push much damage while you are not CC, but you can push decent focused dmg to one of the opponents which will force healers to push CDs, to heal and both of them to play defensive and not to troll you.

How to push focused dmg depends by your synchronizations and also you have to know the combat vs each class. For example, The is no use to dps DK while his Magic Suppression is up, because they'll recieve a ton of Runic Power which will let them to push all their CDs and Death Coil barrage also (if talented with Lichborne - a lot of healing also). He will root, snare the priest, Strangulate (silence) at the beginning - cast FrS and root him with the totem; if he pops the AmS - Thunderstorm him (there is important that you should not be CCed or silenced at this moment); he pops his ultimate burst weapon Gargoyle (if Unholy) - at this moment both of you kite as best as possible, try to Windshear Gargoyle, completely no use to try to dps (only instant spells can be used) and some healing. After all of this BL/Heroism and try to burst, if the DK try to Death grip somebody, try Grounding or Thunderstorm again. He has the Mind Freeze in his arsenal also, be rdy. During BL/H the priest should try to roll he's DoTs while you have to heal him and yourself if required, and to interrupt most casted CC with Windshear, Hex and Grounding totem. Keep Cleansing Totem up to remove his deseases and always moving to stay away from his defiled ground!!! The more horrible things he'll keep on you - the stronger his dps will be!
    Edited: August 10, 2016