1. Arenas and activity

Hello.

I'm currently playing on Blackrock, obviously because i'm interessted in the arena aspect of the game. - But because there are so few players actually queuing arenas there (at least on higher rating) i'm considering to level a char either here or on icecrown.

But i'd like to hear about the arena-activity here. Are people queueing 3s or will you be stuck in queues forever and face no teams at all or only a couple? or is there actually good activity and variety in teams you face?
    How do you get your arena gear? - Is it from arena points, that are distributed based on current rating or is it another system?

Thanks for your answers.

2. Hello.

I'm currently playing on Blackrock, obviously because i'm interessted in the arena aspect of the game. - But because there are so few players actually queuing arenas there (at least on higher rating) i'm considering to level a char either here or on icecrown.

But i'd like to hear about the arena-activity here. Are people queueing 3s or will you be stuck in queues forever and face no teams at all or only a couple? or is there actually good activity and variety in teams you face?
    How do you get your arena gear? - Is it from arena points, that are distributed based on current rating or is it another system?

Thanks for your answers.
    You will need the rating to reach the better pvp gear. As far as I know and experienced the 2 vs 2 part is active. The 3 vs 3 on the other hand is not often played. There are sometimes when people ask in global for other teams to queue, worked a couple of times tho. I am not sure, but I think the same problem is on Icecrown - migth be wrong.

3. But because there are so few players actually queuing arenas there (at least on higher rating)
    Idk abouth Icecrown but i would not reccomend Lordaeron, if u are at high rating (first 30 teams) u either wait 10min in que to get 1.5k ******s or if ur lucky there are 2-3team with simillar mmr and u ll be able to get faster ques but u ll que into same 2teams over and over on top of that theres PvE abbuse and class gamebreaking bugs on which devs just dont give a ****... all thats being fixed here is PvE and once they apply some PvE fix they prolly break some new class abillities like funnel and shadowflame for warlocks with last "update"

2s are not rly that active most teams just play 10games for flush, 3s are dead, we are at the end of 4month season and r1 in 3s is at 1800rate at this point i would like to see how ppl will get t2 weps for 2.2k next season
    Edited: August 10, 2016

4. Idk abouth Icecrown but i would not reccomend Lordaeron, if u are at high rating (first 30 teams) u either wait 10min in que to get 1.5k ******s or if ur lucky there are 2-3team with simillar mmr and u ll be able to get faster ques but u ll que into same 2teams over and over on top of that theres PvE abbuse and class gamebreaking bugs on which devs just dont give a ****... all thats being fixed here is PvE and once they apply some PvE fix they prolly break some new class abillities like funnel and shadowflame for warlocks with last "update"

2s are not rly that active most teams just play 10games for flush, 3s are dead, we are at the end of 4month season and r1 in 3s is at 1800rate at this point i would like to see how ppl will get t2 weps for 2.2k next season
    Misinfo, the mmr system was changed a couple months ago into the same as Blackrock's. It used to be wait 10minutes then face anyone, now you can only face teams approximately 400 mmr higher or lower. Many times don't expect any matches at all if you're on top, even during peak times.