1. Is the Vash'jir quest "The Abyssal Ride" completable here?

There are 2 parts to this quest; the first being to "Tie off an Abyssal Seahorse" and the second being to "Subdue a Abyssal Seahorse".

The first part works and gives you quest credit, but the second does not. There is supposed to be an interface when you mount the seahorse so you can subdue it, but nothing shows up and you can only swim with the quest version of the seahorse while in Vash'jir.

The reason I'm asking here is because it is pretty important to get that seahorse for exploration and questing in Vash'jir, so if anyone knows a workaround I would greatly appreciate it. In the meantime I will look for/report it on the bugtracker, so if you see this if you could kindly go there and upvote it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all for reading!

2. Have you seen anybody with the mount? Have you seen the insane price of that mount in the AH?
    Questions like this one are really unnecessary on the forum, the answer is always simple-Can you do the quest? No? Then yeah, it's probably broken. Don't doubt yourself so much, you're obviously smart enough to use correct English, if you can't do the quest it's more likely broken than your fault.
    Feel free to report it although I doubt it'll be fixed any time soon, you better simply leave Vash'jir.

3. The quest doesn't work. The quest version is only usable in Vash'jir while Poseidus is usable anywhere + 200k isn't that much. And yea, you shouldn't waste time in Vash'jir.

4. The quest doesn't work. The quest version is only usable in Vash'jir while Poseidus is usable anywhere + 200k isn't that much. And yea, you shouldn't waste time in Vash'jir.
    i dont know why warmane fix millions of quest and dont fix this quest , he is forcing us to buy the mount from AH ? even the rare that drops the mount is not working!!!!!!! its price is 650k in ah

5. It's 650k because the guy saw there is none in it so he thought 650k is a good price. It goes for 300k max. The quest mount only works in Vash'jir while you can use Poseidus ANYWHERE. So even if the quest worked, the mount would be pretty much useless

6. Poseidon is still farmable, problem is that its being farmed by the cheater that sells it in AH with a hacking program, i only found it one time, after that i never seen it available for almost a year. That guy is constantly monitoring the spawn locations and spawn timer. He has more than 20 Poseidons collected, i know because he showed me. Clearly that way nobody is going to be able to obtain it by normal means.
    Edited: August 11, 2016

7. The Quest worked perfectly some time ago but Vash'jir has lots of bugged quests. Also there is some huge and complex phasing and storytelling in the huge center building called "Ruins of Vash'jir" that never worked. Some of things work very different there. The taxi system with seahorses, the fighting off the ground etc.
    Tho it has enough quests to get the local reputation with "The Earthen Ring" all up, Vash'jir was never very popular with frostwolf players. Likely because it is very difficult for casual players to find/pick the Quests that work.