1. Low lvl content being released

are there any news yet on what content we will get , I am just jealous if they will release any low lvl raid

2. The community also voiced their opinions about the need for more lower level content. Since this was on our list for a long time already anyway, we will now continue to prepare the core and base systems for the port of low level content from our WotLK core. Same as on Cataclysm, this preparation phase is expected to take approximately two weeks. Afterwards we will move on to porting the scripts and database changes, which can be split in releases over a few weeks. Different to the port we did on Cataclysm, we will split this port into several updates to avoid a massive update with high potential of issues. The first, for players not noticeable changes will be applied next week.

-from the devlog posted about 3 weeks ago

3. Does anyone happen to know whether Black Temple works on Icecrown / Lordaeron?
    I'd love to kick Illidan's butt.

4. actually i wish they release that one ; /

5. Does anyone happen to know whether Black Temple works on Icecrown / Lordaeron?
    I'd love to kick Illidan's butt.
    Negative. We were also suppose to have Sunwell in Feburary but plans for that simply vanished, there was a Sunwell enemy out of instance that was killable, the big red dude, he use to spawn behind Magister Terrace, around a bunch of Naga trash mobs and he was lootable, aka drops 164 ilvl items. Sadly this has been fixed thanks to the xmog people and those who managed to get the items after the market change and boss removal were golden.

But ya, don't expect BT anytime soon, and if you que for 70-74 bgs, you will see how a handful of people are geared with BT and SWP gear, and you will get smoked. As you can see, I am gered via killing that boss on multiple occasions along with others, we had to prepare them somehow. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

6. As you know BT is on cata realm disabled because of many crashes. but there are more raids which are disabled because of this crashes

7. We'll see how this will work on MoP since it's a different core. Maybe no crashes here (just maybe).

8. Greetings guys,
    Don't open any item bag or plunder chest or something like that which give item coz its bug u cant take them and when u relog they ll be gone.
    Edit: fixed.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

9. I really hope they will release BT this time on frostwolf ( even tho I don't believe that low lvl raids will ever be released here its just non-profitable to them ) and yet I believe everyone would have more fun running through Black Temple or Molten Core , so much nostalgia would be running there much more than this Isle of Thunder and Pandaria stuff , i mean maybe this makes no sense because its MoP realm but it would be great if they would suprise us at least with one low lvl raid , atleast leveling wont be that boring anymore :P

10. Greetings guys,
    Don't open any item bag or plunder chest or something like that which give item coz its bug u cant take them and when u relog they ll be gone.
    Yes...http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339024

11. Greetings guys,
    Edit: fixed.
    Issue should be fixed now.

12. I recently checked out Neltharion to see the port of the instances from Icecrown. I was disappointed to see that BT and Naxx were closed, FoS had double spawns (including bosses!) and I was told that only the first two bosses in ICC were in working condition. I really hope that it will be better on MoP, as the issues didn't seem that complex on Neltharion. It would take 10 minutes to remove duplicate spawns in an instance from the database :/

13. disenchanting is not working

disenchanting is not working

14. I see 2500 people online on frostwolf but i cant login whole day..... WTF is wrong??

12 Last