1. Agreed I suppose. But why make a 79 twink when i can just put time into pvp as an 80 and it be more rewarding. My idea of twinking is for fun than anything, if anything its something to work on and take a break from the high levels, granted I'd make a 70 twink is 70s were active, but I see no purpose in 79, unless you'd like to shine some light my way.
    So you wouldn't level 9 more levels instead?
    The point of a twink is to be the strongest in your bracket. 70s aren't even real twinks if you ask me(comes from someone who played one for 5 years, but that was on a different core, melees and hunters didn't have any problem hitting higher level players)

Sure, go level to 80 and get stomped by premades or just join RBG like I did today, I joined as alliance, horde capped last flag in wsg, in was 2-2 and both factions had their opposite faction's flag and our entire team was defending me instead of going to return flag, they started calling me an ***** and that I should be BOP'd so someone else keeps the flag, even tho I tried to explain them countless times horde is going to win because they had the last cap, they said I'm clueless, after 10 minutes of begging them to go return the flag the BG ended and we lost, is that what you want?

Twinks take battlegrounds to the next level, you need everyone to work as a team and fight for objectives.

Let us see the reasons to make a 70.
    Cool looking gear, but if you are going to farm that gear expect months of pugging buffed raids with ******s that will accuse you of ninjaing for giving priority to twinks.
    Afk in durotar because there's nothing to do, you will miss most of your spells on higher levels
    Going borean tundra to kill levelers who stand no chance vs you, if they bring their 80s you can always go in hellfire to kill more levelers :))))) great fun!! /sarcasm
    You have too much money and you want to spend them on season 4 pvp gear, this includes the offparts.
    Nostalgia.

Reasons to play a 79:
    -All your spells will hit the target.
    -Perhaps the easiest of all brackets to gear up, can get geared within a day(90% of gear is either crafted or dungeon farming, easy)
    -You will actually make a difference in battlegrounds
    -No shadowmourne xd
    -Tons of fun.

I played a 19 myself, the bracket is full of aids 3/4 players are hunters and the other is a druid
    If you think you aren't good enough, stick to lower level bgs, those will be more rewarding, don't want to say rude words, but most of these bgs are full of bad players who have no idea what CC is or what fake casting means.

If you decide to make a 78, come on horde side, alliance is getting like 10+ people every day, horde needs a bit more people.
    Edited: August 13, 2016 Reason: potato

2. Some other fun things you can actually do in 79s:
    make an (almost) invincible 70s resilience stacking healer
    have 60k hp as a Bear FC
    ****ton of viable and almost viable gear alternatives (disclaimer: not all gear available. consult your local coin store for more information :^])

3. The reasons to make a 70lvl twink:
    1.To troll the 78-9s twinks becouse most of them are brainless and got not clue how to play
    2.To have fun while doing raids and acutaly do something ingame beside crafting gear and doing rdf and yes afking in durotar or elwynn forest
    3to have the pleasure of killing and farming 78-9s while you are 70
    4.Looking good irl or in game yes ofc
    5.Playing with all mighty Zodiek and thats the main reason ofc.
    http://imgur.com/edzMJ08

4. (vi) spend $200 on swp :7

5. (vi) spend $200 on swp :7
    comming from someone who has spend over 500$ on 39lvl twink :) with all fancy mounts and sh!t

6. The reasons to make a 70lvl twink:

3to have the pleasure of killing and farming 78-9s while you are 70

http://imgur.com/edzMJ08
    0-5, popping Free action potion on cooldown while only healing yourself.
    Great fun )

Edit
    Nice binds
    )
    )
    ))))

7. but it work right i mean 4-5 *****s like you (79lvl) cant kill me so yea it work right right dude? i mean cmon right?it acutaly work and yet i am 70lvl and you are 79 right? and still cant kill me right?i mean right,right?

8. Healers are probably the only class that's worth giving a shot playing at 70 if you have the $$, but even then, you won't be able to land your CC on enemy, being able only to heal makes you kind of useless.
    Anyway, to OP, if you got a few hundread dollars to spend and you want to be a special snowflake, then play a 70, if you do that, make sure you don't bind all abilities and be a scoreboard hero, self-centered ****** who is looking to cause drama everywhere he goes.

If you are a chill person and you are looking to have some fun, level to 79 :)

Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread, I think I got my point across, got better things to do. Take care.
    Edited: August 14, 2016

9. Healers are probably the only class that's worth giving a shot playing at 70 if you have the $$, but even then, you won't be able to land your CC on enemy, being able only to heal makes you kind of useless.
    Anyway, to OP, if you got a few hundread dollars to spend and you want to be a special snowflake, then play a 70, if you do that, make sure you don't bind all abilities and be a scoreboard hero, self-centered ****** who is looking to cause drama everywhere he goes.

If you are a chill person and you are looking to have some fun, level to 79 :)
    btw i gues you had seen the picture sorry i couldnt notice you on who was you tbcwasbad or tbcwascool i mean cmon man i can click all my spells and be 10times better player then you and your ****** friends

10. comming from someone who has spend over 500$ on 39lvl twink :) with all fancy mounts and sh!t
    I spent exactly $0, marketplace trading op

11. I spent exactly $0, marketplace trading op
    omg omg omg omg and maybe some1 can do that also and make 70lvl twink right i mean right?

12. Agreed I suppose. But why make a 79 twink when i can just put time into pvp as an 80 and it be more rewarding. My idea of twinking is for fun than anything, if anything its something to work on and take a break from the high levels, granted I'd make a 70 twink is 70s were active, but I see no purpose in 79, unless you'd like to shine some light my way.
    Yeah 80 is really fun..... Shadowmourner warrs everywhere, queue a BG *AV/SOTA POP 5th time in a row*, you can queue all day for a week and never get a single WsG because of a broken system.

79 is the most balanced bracket, you can literally roll any class and do really well, nobody has an insane amount of resi to the point healers can't be killed 1v1, they actually have to try to stay alive as well.

or go 70 and blame 79s when you die like the rest of them.

13. i blame the 79s they need like 5v1 to acutaly kill me
    http://imgur.com/P1E7apd

14. Why u all talking about 80s and SM as something ****ty when melees on 79 r even worse...

15. Why u all talking about 80s and SM as something ****ty when melees on 79 r even worse...
    You'll find them a lot easier if you use keybindings though.

Crymorefgts.

First 123 Last