1. You'll find them a lot easier if you use keybindings though.

Crymorefgts.
    Damn, im sucha noob...
    Ty master Crymorefgts xDD

2. To everyone talking about how 70s cant hit sh**, i saw a lvl 70 fully BiS twink rogue absolutely destroy a lvl 80 yesterday. in seconds. Granted, the lvl 80 was only like 4k gs, but still...
    That same rogue also was able to solo ALL of the outlands 5 man regular dungeons. So yea, 70s can be awesome too. Personally, to OP, I used to run hordes largest twink guild back when this was molten-wow in 2011-2012. <Twink Inc>. My twinks name was Peran. it was a lvl 19 priest with explorer title. I would love to see 19s come back. but i cant see myself investing time or money into making one again until i see an active community begin to form.

3. yo where are the all 78-9 trash talking twinks someone on this post said that there is +10online evryday its weird becouse i dont see non of them
    p.s Where the hood at? gangsta 4life O.G

4. Rare photo of the O.Gs back in the day k3k getting ready to pwn noobs in a WSG.

M3m0ri3s

5. The reasons to make a 70lvl twink:
    1.To troll the 78-9s twinks becouse most of them are brainless and got not clue how to play
    2.To have fun while doing raids and acutaly do something ingame beside crafting gear and doing rdf and yes afking in durotar or elwynn forest
    3to have the pleasure of killing and farming 78-9s while you are 70
    4.Looking good irl or in game yes ofc
    5.Playing with all mighty Zodiek and thats the main reason ofc.
    http://imgur.com/edzMJ08
    We won't discuss the fact that when you're losing a BG, you'll quit that BG because you're losing.
    I've seen you leave numerous times, even with the flag in your hand and in mid-combat.
    Or shall we discuss how you only join when you have 79's on your side?
    Hmm, so many options.

-Kare

6. My healer didn't cost any coins, only time, and it wasn't even that long..
    Granted, I am in 3 parts merc, but Brut isn't THAT much larger of an upgrade.
    The resil stays the same but the stats go up a bit.
    Also, why is someone considered a special snowflake because they enjoy something you do not?
    Yea, let's show the community how toxic twink brackets are to one another, that'll surely bring in more people..
    I'm a pretty chill person and enjoy my 70, so not sure why you think having or being a 70 is some dreaded experience.

-Kare

7. We won't discuss the fact that when you're losing a BG, you'll quit that BG because you're losing.
    I've seen you leave numerous times, even with the flag in your hand and in mid-combat.
    Or shall we discuss how you only join when you have 79's on your side?
    Hmm, so many options.

-Kare
    Agree with everything you said. He hates fighting 79s,but loves them in his team because they carry him.Or is better to have them in team,and not fighting against them.
    Check the screenshot,see dps, kills and even healings and,lmao he is ok when he has one of the most,if not the most powerful twink 79 carrying him,i've been in many many bgs,he (the scrub zodiek) all he does is talking ****s about 78-79,yet you zodikc got carried by Elipas and the other powerful 79 twinks,so keep talking ****s while sucking dicks to 78-79s,its not the fault of 78,79, or 70 twinks that the bracket died,bracket died because of ignorant scrubs like you,that cause all drama both on forum and in-game,stay low my little zodik,.
    You are doing nothing to help the bracket,except sucking **** to some twinks 79, ;)
    You love em when they play with you but h8 when against u.kekekek

P.s i quoted kare coz i agree with everything he says.
    And added stuff about scrub-nib zodikc,

8. Hmmm i get carried by 79 xD thats funny lets take a look on this battleground
    http://imgur.com/heLnC3G
    Against
    Wickerd aka Orcwok the best twink warlock
    Androidz the best feral twink druid
    Blackflag for most of you noob the best hunter twink
    or thisone speak enough http://imgur.com/gallery/lbtYxXl/new
    ppl here talking about what i do and they started playing 70lvl twink 3months ago and they think that they had done something you are all full of sh!t how much brain you have in your tiny head is the equal to the brain i have in my dickhead enough said dont mention my name if i havent mention your after all if you talk about some1 that means that he worth something

9. Didnt want to sound in that way,i didnt mean you are getting carried by 79s,i just saw the new screenshots you posted,hell do you even know what good twinking bgs are? Wtf was that... you really getting carried by scrubs,scrubs carry others scrubs
    Please,stop talking **** you ignorant moron! No one really cares about your "e-peens" vs levelers,i am glad i leveled to 78 so you will barely land any CC on me,you wont even hit me so gg,
    If you wanna show any skill make 79 and prove once FOR ALL!

10. Lol he even showed us that he cares more for killing blows that objectives--->vicotory for your team!
    Congrats,you aint so special as you think nib. L2p

11. Lol he even showed us that he cares more for killing blows that objectives--->vicotory for your team!
    Congrats,you aint so special as you think nib. L2p
    51-0 42-0 35-0 40-0 45-0 and so on why should i care about winning when i am full bis?do you think that i need honor?its all about the kills man
    p.s i dont know you but you know me what does that mean?
    Edited: October 19, 2016

12. Hmmm i get carried by 79 xD thats funny lets take a look on this battleground
    Against
    ppl here talking about what i do and they started playing 70lvl twink 3months ago and they think that they had done something you are all full of sh!t how much brain you have in your tiny head is the equal to the brain i have in my dickhead enough said dont mention my name if i havent mention your after all if you talk about some1 that means that he worth something
    I've been 70 for a hellavalot longer than 3 months, Zodi, it's no secret you only join with 79's.
    Also like how you didn't even quote me on you leaving bgs when you're losing, because you know it's exactly what you do.
    You're overly cocky as if you're skilled, yet you're a complete laughing stock on the Horde side.
    "I don't care about winning", is that why you leave when you're losing, yet still brag about your W/L statistics for WSG to people?
    HMMMMMM....

-Kare
    Edited: October 22, 2016

13. Hmmm i get carried by 79 xD thats funny lets take a look on this battleground
    Against
    I'm shocked you didn't mention Vendorspec. Aka Girmgodx. You broke my heart ��

14. Sorry Grim i forgot about you :)
    Vendorspec aka Grimgodx the best rpala in world
    I love it when you twinks be talking, saying my name
    Seems like your mouth is not connected to your brain
    Edited: October 20, 2016

First 123