1. Icecrown Twink Community?

Is there a twink community at all on Icecrown? I have a level 19 hunter I just got to 19 and turned XP off to hopefully play around in WSG a bit here and there, but the past 3 days I've hopped on at populated hours and attempted to join a WSG match with no luck after waiting quite a bit of time. But last week on another toon I was leveling I hopped in one at like level 18 and got a pretty quick queue pop. I doubt theres anything wrong with the queue and the only explanation is that no ones queueing up at such a low level on a 7x server, and theres probably not much if any Twink community. Can anyone offer some input if this is true or not?

Aside from that, do any of you have Twinks? If so, what level? Or if you don't have a twink, what twink tier would you be most interested in?(29, 39, etc. people used to like 49 in this patch a long time ago)

2. If there isn't one already, you should start a Twink Group specifically for PvP.

3. Yup! That was one of my goals of this thread. (: To see how large of an interest I could find

4. I've never twinked before, but I'm interested in trying it out. I heard 19 and 59 was the most fun, so I'm up for that =)

5. Practically all of the brackets that used to be active (primarily 19, 60, 70) have died out or declined severely. Currently the most active community is 78/79 with <Great> on the Horde and <Carried> on the Alliance. There may be a few stragglers who are interested in 19s, and there may still be a few 70s running around, but as I've said earlier, those communities have severely declined. None of the other brackets that you have mentioned (29, 39, etc.) are active.

TL;DR 79 is most active, may be some interest in 19, possibly some stray 70s, other brackets inactive/never started
    Edited: August 11, 2016

6. Thanks for the info, well I'm gonna start spreading the word to get some 19 popularity on the server. My Hunters name is Mistook and I'm on Horde. If any of ya'll make one, feel free to send me a request, I'm probably gonna get a guild started here soon! (:

7. <Pride> is an active 60 guild, which is actually surprising since 60 is usually a dead bracket. They're actually pretty good twinks, even doing raids and premades regularly. As Randomdin said 70 is active aswell, so there's that too. I know that 39 is also active, people love to gank STV and that's basically about it.

8. Hello, now were trying to revive 19s twink bracket, if you want to join our guild /w Evilangelx or legacyofvoid, thanks for spending ur time on twinking :)

9. You're Alliance. :( I'm Horde. See you on the battlefield though!

10. Theres some 39s, some organisation but for the most part the bracket is dead/dormant. There might, or might not be a push for activity anytime soon.

11. <Pride> is an active 60 guild, which is actually surprising since 60 is usually a dead bracket. They're actually pretty good twinks, even doing raids and premades regularly. As Randomdin said 70 is active aswell, so there's that too. I know that 39 is also active, people love to gank STV and that's basically about it.
    Killing levelers in thrallmar, then hop on backpedalling 80s if something goes wrong.

OP, make a 79.

12. I personally see no point in a 79 Twink. Not to mention the cost and time.

13. It probably requires the least time/gold invested (for gearing up) of all brackets, sans the time spend levelling.

14. If you're interested in the 79 bracket:

ALLY----> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337159

Horde--> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=335669

It's the only form of twinking that involves using your brain.

Kind Regards,

Crymorefgts.

15. Agreed I suppose. But why make a 79 twink when i can just put time into pvp as an 80 and it be more rewarding. My idea of twinking is for fun than anything, if anything its something to work on and take a break from the high levels, granted I'd make a 70 twink is 70s were active, but I see no purpose in 79, unless you'd like to shine some light my way.

123 Last