1. I want a merge.

Okay, I know I'm quite late on this.. but I JUST came back to this... last time I looked this was Molten-WoW. Now it is compeltely different. I had a donator's account on Molten-WoW. I may not have been here when merges where happening but that doesn't mean I don't want me old stuff back right? I mean it's only fair since we all had faith in the staff to keep the things we worked so hard on intact. I'm here to ask if I can merge my old Molten-WoW account with my new Warmane account. Yes I know all progress and characters were deleted but I would like the donation coins I had/spent on that account to be added to this account.

The username was : Narcolepsya

Character: Narcolepsya (Shadow priest)
    Character: Hazaretmoddeh (Paladin)

Please help me with this.
    Again I know it says Merges have concluded but I was not notified or anything before this website became Warmane, or else I would have done it then. I thoroughly apologize if this is an inconvenience to the staff, but I am in hope that this request goes unanswered.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

2. You charcters are lost forever.

As for coins, login within the donor account, and make support ticket.
    No one can help you in forums.
    Hide the personal info.

3. the time where you could recover any coins/points has long since past. you can try making a ticket but don't get your hopes up.

4. Also the merge that you seem to have picked up on was probably Deathwing and ragnaros servers into Icecrown.