1. Cata and MoP

Will these realms ever be worked on? I love WOTLK, but I want to be able to play the other realms without game breaking bugs. Any idea if those realms will ever be fixed up? I know MoP gets the occasional update, but I feel that they should put more effort to other expansions.
    Edited: August 11, 2016

2. They want fix all end game content for Cataclysm - Dungeons , raids and zones. As you can see in bugtracker, they have full Mount hyjal zone in bugtracker ready for fixes (they have list of all bugs, quests and NPCs in Mount hyjal) - so they work as they promised. They just need time

3. As Posuk said, WotLK is atm as priority, secondarily they are working on MoP (which is why we see Siege of Orgrimmar fixes coming time by time). In the beginning of the year there was a poll regards closing cata or letting it be but with barely any if any at all fixes. Community voted to let it be. From what we've heard there are like 1 or 2 devs specificcly for cata, but therefore fixes are coming there as fast as they can pull them off.

4. Before I begin, I know, this discussion has been said so many times, but I feel as though no one gets their point across. I understand that WoTLK right now is the priority, but that is what I mean by making this post, why is is the priority?. WoTLK is in basically perfect condition. Other than some small bugs on some dungeons, why do you put so much of your work force on just WoTLK, a near perfect expansion. This is like blizzard instead of making a new update, they put 70% of their developers on the current expansion, doing small bug changes, instead of having a smaller team doing the small bug changes, why not have the bigger team where it's needed most? I have seen nearly no bugs on Icecrown/Lordaerdon, other than the occasional bug, that only someone that has the instance memorized can notice. But if you go on lets say MoP, there is a bug everywhere you go, and it needs serious work, not just a team of 5 or so people doing small bugs, it should get just as many people working on it as WoTLK. Icecrown has 12k people for a reason, it is a basically blizzard realm, even blizzard has bugs, and they get fixed, but their entire workforce isn't put into it.

TL;DR Why put most of the developers on one expansion, that is near perfect? Why not put just as much-or more people on the content that needs more help, rather than the content that is near perfect. I understand that they want the perfect product, but I feel as though as a business, their reputation goes down when they only have one working product.

This is not me trying to on warmane, this is just some constructive criticism. Yes, MoP is currently getting a lot of fixes and Isle of Thunder was just released (woohoo!). But I still feel like it's second on the to-do list. Thanks for reading
    Edited: August 13, 2016

5. Wrath is closer to perfect, however not yet perfect. We still dont have Isle of Conquest or Ring of Valor, ToC was fixed just recently, not all encounters in ICC work correctly (sindra and bpc in normal mode comes to mind, not sure about heroics), Northrend quests for later patches not all are working... And of course spell bugs and similar stuff. My point is, there is still decent amount of things to fix.
    Also, the team is already split, mainly between Mists and Wrath. As soon as Wrath will be completed, I believe, they'll put most devs to work with Mists as second most popular. Cata does have a few devs (prob like 2-3) working on it, and they warned Cata will barely get any fixes as they dont intend to prioritize it... So, I guess, these few devs are fixing stuff as possible.

6. Oh alright, I didn't realize so many things are not working yet in wrath. Do you believe after the next months a MoP will be priorititized? And how long do you believe until MoP will become a "playable" faction, in other words where it is at a state where LK is now. I currently have been playing Warmane WoTLK and want something new to play that is a private server. Thanks for the detailed and informative response @Deathmastered