1. Melee DPS classes PVE

I want to roll a melee DPS class but it's hard for me to decide which one to choose. I've always wanted to try enhancement shaman but I'm not quite sure if it's viable. Could you guys give me some info about TOP DPS classes and what is your personal opinion about enhancement shaman?

2. Hey there.

If you're new to melee DPS, I would advise an Unholy Death Knight. You just apply your diseases, blood strike for the proc - and when you're at full procs, pop gargoyle and spam scourge strike, pestilence to refresh diseases right before it expires. I mean, I could bust out the intricate details (Implying DK rotation is intricate lul) but I am assuming you're new to Melee DPS. All in all, the DK is a no-brainer melee dps spec. Frost is also good, but real DK's go unholy. ;)

Combat rogue at end-game absolutely decimates. It's the ultimate PvE DPS spec. I never played one, but when a Combat rogue joins my raids, and he knows what he is doing, then you can rest easy that he will carry DPS. I did however play Assassination rogue in the past, (Not BIS at all) and let me tell you that was some of the most fun I had as a DPS. Here's a brilliant guide for Combat rogue if you'd consider it - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....t=combat+rogue.

I am a bit skeptical of Fury Warr... Don't get me wrong, the damage absolutely SMASHES, and you feel like a huge boulder just rolling over everything in sight. Seriously, when those crits fill your screen, you feel like you have the biggest dick in the raid. My biggest problem with Fury warr is that it is incredibly gear-hungry. The grind to pre-BIS and ultimately BIS is excruciatingly painful, because yo have to be content with very moderate dps until you reach a certain cap in your gear. Try warrior, it's great, but you might risk becoming really discouraged despite the amount of effort you put into getting past full t9 (5.4 k gs~)...

Finally, we have the Ret Paladin. This is all about your face, man. The bigger your nose, the more DPS you will do, while you violently roll your face across those incredibly intricate binds ( 1 2 3 4 ). The size of the nose is important because if your nose is big enough, you might even be able to exceed your limitations by hitting those tricky 5 and 6 keys, so you will save time from physically pressing the keybinds. I'm obviously kidding, but the truth is Ret pally is boring as ****. No challenge, just judgement, divinestorm, crusader strike, exorcism when insta cast proc, hammer of wrath when available... what more? oh, concretion.. It's really boring mate. However, Sometimes with t10 2 set bonus your melee attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of divine storm, so sometimes your rotation will be a little more exotic, like judgement, divinestorm, crusaderstrike, exorcism, divinestorm AGAIN... hammer of righteousness? Yeah sorry 2/10 would not bang. Besides, there are thousands of Ret paladins already.

I will not even mention feral druid because I have no comment on that.

Hope This helped, if even a little.

3. Thank you so much for making such an effort! I lol'd pretty hard at the Ret paladin section :D. Anyways I'll be going with the combat rogue because I have some experience with it in TBC.
    Thank you again good sir and god bless!
    p.s. I'll check the guide you suggested