1. Can't donate via VISA (Maybe add paypal?)

Yesterday I tried donating 10 euros to skip the obnoxiously long waiting times but guess what? I couldn't donate. I tried with 2 different VISA cards I have and none of them worked and it said transaction failed or some crap like that. I think that the best solution will be to add paypal as almost every big company or servers use paypal for donations and purchases and I don't see why they Warmane haven't added it yet.

2. Not trying to be a mod or something but they stated that adding paypal isnt for discussion and they ignore those threads i think.
    Btw just donate 2 euro via Phone option since this is the easiest way + theres not much that can fail.

3. Guess fking what they managed to fk it up too. I am trying to give them MY money but whoops. "Sorry, this payment method is not available in your country."

Edit: PS did they mention why they didn't add paypal as I am really curious cause everyone uses and has paypal and I haven't ever had problems with transactions through paypal.

4. That's why you will have an option to use both paypal or visa or other crap

5. Let me suggest you to use Paysafecard. I was exactly in the same situation as yours, and paysafe instantly solved my issue. I just went to a ATM, bought it, get the paper coming out from there, use the code from that paper and it's done. At least it couldn't have worked any better in my country

6. paypal is affiliated with blizzard, molten did use them at one point in time, and i believe paypal withheld funds or something. either way they've said 101 times paypal will never happen.

7. Let me suggest you to use Paysafecard. I was exactly in the same situation as yours, and paysafe instantly solved my issue. I just went to a ATM, bought it, get the paper coming out from there, use the code from that paper and it's done. At least it couldn't have worked any better in my country
    Paysafe isn't an option in some countries.
    Now it's just either bank transfer or no donations...

8. I guess then I can't enjoy playing on the server cause i can't even donate to HELP them out and I have to wait in queue because they can't increase the population limit cause the server will Lag.