1. Was anyone able to complete [ It's All Fun and Games ] lately ?

I tried a couple of times to complete the quest on an alliance and after this on a horde alt , but looks like when you kill the Ocular nothing happens .

Is there like a current workaround this situation or what is happening ?

2. I have recently completed this quest on both my alliance and horde toons. You need to fly up to the eye and let it attack you first, make SURE you fly close to it to get aggroed and let it zap you first. After that, use the quest item on it till it dies. You don't need to land on the pillars and attack it manually or anything.

3. worked fine for me too, only thing was that this damn eye nearly killed me =D

4. I've tried all of the above mentioned solutions and it has not worked, Oculus dies and players waiting around for their turn /laugh at me, Ocular killed 0/1.

5. You have to make sure the eye targets and attacks you first. I just completed it again yesterday amd it worked fine. I don't know if it'll bug out if someone else attacks it while you're in the middle of killing it, but thats the method I've been using since the merge and its worked fine.