1. possible to get loremaster

is it possible to get that title? i have seen other people with it but. now when i am in shadowmoon valey i have seen sme quests that are bugged, so if someone can confirm it still works or this is just a waste of time

2. If you've seen other with it what do you think? Lol

3. Sometimes warmane **** up so quests get bugged thats why i ask...

4. Today I started to grind my way to "Terror of Terrokar" achievement. After finishing a dozen quests I realised that my progress is stuck at 58/6X. So for me the answer is "NO" you cant get loremaster. And yes I quadriple checked if the quests should count towards the achievement. I have no idea why it happened since the other progressions are going fine and it only halted at 58.
    Edited: August 12, 2016

5. actually i got that achievement, but i got it couple months ago, might be bugged now. I am on the last outland achievement blade's edge, i hope those quests work.

6. my name is Saltlakrits ingame if u need help :) (Alliance)

7. Ask Tivoli for help if he still plays.

8. Hello, everything with Northrend is ok, also Outland was fairly ok, except Terokkar Forest. Quests in bugtracker is sitting for months and nothing has done since. People can't get their Loremaster right now, because of Terokkar.