1. RDF on this server makes no sense

I don't know why isn't it possible for Warmane to have realm with x1 rates and enabled RDF. Why is it very important? Because:
    -Icecrown (x7 rates, 12k people, and RDF till 80 isn't playable... 0 dungeons till 80, at 80 it's sometimes bugged and you must wait a lot in queue)
    -Lordaeron (no RDF)
    -Frostwolf (not a much population, 0 dungeons)
    -Neltharion (same as Frostwolf, 0 dungeons)
    So... RDF on this server is useless. Wherever I want play then RDF is disabled, bugged or people don't want to play it.... But I really want to hit 80 by doing dungeons like many people.
    If you want to have more population you should think about this. You have great server, but you can be much better.
    What do you think people?

2. Lordaeron surely needs RDF.

3. It needs a lot of things, namely looms and bug fixes. But we've been told many times we will never have RDF or looms b/c "hardcore." At least it's never hard to find a dungeon group in global, or just start your own.

4. But we've been told many times we will never have RDF or looms b/c "hardcore."
    Any reference about that statement? I somehow find it really odd the most blizzlike server warmane has not having RDF feature enabled, probably once ICC will be released? Dunno...

5. It needs a lot of things, namely looms and bug fixes. But we've been told many times we will never have RDF or looms b/c "hardcore." At least it's never hard to find a dungeon group in global, or just start your own.
    RDF ? Yes.
    Looms ? No. Nuh-uh no boi nonononoonono, never, no. Nope. Naw. No. Nay.

6. It needs a lot of things, namely looms and bug fixes. But we've been told many times we will never have RDF or looms b/c "hardcore." At least it's never hard to find a dungeon group in global, or just start your own.
    Would like to see that "never" source too. As far as I know they have said it is disabled for a reason, but I have never seen they say that they will NEVER enable it.

Kinda agree on this part:
    Why is it very important? Because:
    -Icecrown (x7 rates, 12k people, and RDF till 80 isn't playable... 0 dungeons till 80, at 80 it's sometimes bugged and you must wait a lot in queue)
    -Lordaeron (no RDF)
    RDF is enabled on Icecrown,but as far as I have experienced on that realm people don't use it while leveling. (Something I think is a huge part of RDF).
    So if they were to enable it on Lordaeron it would be a realm with actually active RDF during the leveling.

Well, even if they don't add it to the server - still love Lordaeron.
    Edited: August 12, 2016

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....00#post2538800

And there are ALOT of staff posts stating NEVER. Just could not be arsed to search right now.
    Also read what post Kaer quotes here, about with ICC lol.

8. I don't know why isn't it possible for Warmane to have realm with x1 rates and enabled RDF. Why is it very important? Because:
    -Lordaeron (no RDF)
    -Frostwolf (not a much population, 0 dungeons)
    -Neltharion (same as Frostwolf, 0 dungeons)
    So... RDF on this server is useless. Wherever I want play then RDF is disabled, bugged or people don't want to play it.... But I really want to hit 80 by doing dungeons like many people.
    If you want to have more population you should think about this. You have great server, but you can be much better.
    What do you think people?
    RDF on Icecrown or other servers are bugged. Reason because if a tank queue's then leaves the queue - the tank will still be in queue because the cache system doesn't refresh by world time MS. Which is why estimating queue times are low because the RDF system thinks there's a tank but there's not.

9. To be honest I too never understood the reasoning behind such actions lol. They have a fully working x1 realm but they disable RDF cause "they want players to meet up and run to dungs", but on a x7 realm where nobody goes into RDF until 80 they enable it.

Warmane stuff is so weird sometimes with their decisions lol.

10. Ramkec, the reasoning explains it - they want it to be hardcore realm and to force people leave the main cities to make the world more active.

11. To be honest I too never understood the reasoning behind such actions lol. They have a fully working x1 realm but they disable RDF cause "they want players to meet up and run to dungs", but on a x7 realm where nobody goes into RDF until 80 they enable it.

Warmane stuff is so weird sometimes with their decisions lol.
    Maybe they will enable RDF alongside with the release of RS , might be a good idea .

12. just recently level up my alt on Icecrown
    I had several RDF on lower level such as Maraudon, Sunken Temple, normal Northrend's dungeons
    just FYI :)

13. i level my alts just by doing dungeons.. what are you talking about