1. People AFK/MOGGING In battleground's!

There is so many people that afk/xmog in random battleground it create's an unfair advantage for the other team! #1 player that does it is ..... human frost mage i screenshot for proof ive seen him do it 10+ time's and its rude and unsportsmanlike/cheating! he has horde char's! people trying to gear pvp in bg's makes it impossible for lower geared people which makes them not wanna play! Would be nice for some1 to look into it or do something about it! Ik he's a donor but doesnt make it fair for him to get away with it!
    Edited: August 12, 2016

2. We got keyboard hero's oh no! Not every1 is a try hard!

3. Too bad that's not even a real trace! but yet you so called "players" think it is lol...

4. We got keyboard hero's oh no! Not every1 is a try hard!
    I know a hunter you would get along with really well.

5. okay so it took me 3 read-throughs to realize what this rant is about... damn

There is so many people that afk/xmog in random battleground it create's an unfair advantage for the other team!
    there is NO transmogging involved, he's just wearing something so he's not naked... and your whole rant could be rewritten as something much more like
    "he has a horde main and uses naked char to queue bgs to help himself win"

... still better than what I've seen hordes do at dead time of day which is more obvious, ghost queue where these alts of theirs don't even join bg, they decline to enter, but the 4-5 alliances queued with those 'ghosts' will still pop into a full premade... yay!

6. I know a hunter you would get along with really well.
    That hunters 5th / 6th alt still has more rating than your main which you have been playing since Moltdown. Being the 1.6k hero you are ... Please return to the backpedal god Berzer you homo backpedal piece of trash

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile

7. Please return to the backpedal god Berzer you homo backpedal piece of trash
    Well that's just rude. Now I see why you are banned. Also, nice selfie.

8. That hunters 5th / 6th alt still has more rating than your main which you have been playing since Moltdown. Being the 1.6k hero you are ... Please return to the backpedal god Berzer you homo backpedal piece of trash

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile
    2k Isnt worth bragging about buddy

9. Well that's just rude. Now I see why you are banned. Also, nice selfie.
    When did I get banned? Pretty sure my infraction history shows no rules violation whatsoever, get your information buddy.

And regarding my selfie lmao, you must be jealous cause you can't grow a beard like a proper man and feel insecure about your smooth gayface, please go suck a bbc or smth you 1.6k homo trash.

10. Lol im with you bro thats true in battleground some people AFK and low gears lot of them in horde side i always read in global writing why horde always lose bgs ; allys always play bgs with premades like chemical and anarchy to tell you the difference of hords and allys. Allys always group near to stormwind for duels but to make premades too but in durotar its not the same to me i play premade with my guild ^FATALITY^ and they are also Vae Victis they are good in pvp too so allys and hords both of them got good pvpers low gears dont forget to play premade dude

11. also Vae Victis they are good in pvp too
    vae vicious is terrible they have no pvp accolades to be even considered "good" arent they a leveling guild?? , their GM puts into everyones head that 1v1 is the true measurement of skill on wow and that if you play 2s, 3s 5s or let alone RBGs you are relying on others and are just bad (which speaks enough on his actual pvp knowledge in game) etheric is the equivalent of hari when it comes to pvp both are just straight up a$$.
    Edited: August 16, 2016

12. vae vicious is terrible they have no pvp accolades to be even considered "good" arent they a leveling guild?? , their GM puts into everyones head that 1v1 is the true measurement of skill on wow and that if you play 2s, 3s 5s or let alone RBGs you are relying on others and are just bad (which speaks enough on his actual pvp knowledge in game) etheric is the equivalent of hari when it comes to pvp both are just straight up a$$.

No Vae victis got some good players

13. No Vae victis got some good players
    They are mostly a free kill, garbage guild.