1. Fast leveling?

Hello when i looked up the trade section for characters i noticed some characters where lvl 80 with a play time of about 5 minutes to 1 hour????? how is this possible...

2. Exploiting. They should look into those characters. Make an in-game ticket with this.

3. Yea it didnt looked legit at all but i am suprised theres exploits that can get you to lvl 80 :/ They should really look into those characters because theres quite a few of them in the trade section for characters.

Just to name a bit:
    Vobafet, Memoria, Schwarz, Ashportal, Cartellorco, Ashbull, Notqt

all these characters got a playtime of under 10 minutes :/ Either its hacks, glitches or something or i am entirely missunderstanding and those are boosted characters with coins :/
    Edited: August 12, 2016 Reason: To show the playtime.

4. Yea it didnt looked legit at all but i am suprised theres exploits that can get you to lvl 80 :/ They should really look into those characters because theres quite a few of them in the trade section for characters.

Just to name a bit:

all these characters got a playtime of under 10 minutes :/ Either its hacks, glitches or something or i am entirely missunderstanding and those are boosted characters with coins :/
    You can buy lvl 80 without any gear for 20 coins on all realms but Lordaeron. So...

5. Hope this thread is just trolling, because if it isn't, /facepalm

6. Yea it didnt looked legit at all but i am suprised theres exploits that can get you to lvl 80 :/ They should really look into those characters because theres quite a few of them in the trade section for characters.

Just to name a bit:

Not too long ago i recorded someone exploiting and leveling his low character. He got from lvl 4 to level 35 in few minutes and then logged off when he saw i was recording him.
    Edited: August 13, 2016

7. You can buy lvl 80 without any gear for 20 coins on all realms but Lordaeron. So...
    Tell me where the logic in that is. Why would i buy a character for 30 coins when i can get one for 20 as you said ? Come on man, think a little.

On top of those 20 coins, you will also have to use some when you post your character in the trade section so what's the profit ? Why would anyone bother with that small profit when the "best" option would be to exploit their way up to 80 then sell.

Think a little. Most of those lvl 80 characters were not leveled by coins but by exploits.

8. He obviously paid 20€ for the instant level 80.
    I can't think of any way how those people can "exploit" going from 1-80, seems impossible to me.

9. This isn't any new thing. Recently I saw someone who was level 8 and for few minutes he was 37, before that he run somewhere in the woods, we was in Elwyn Forest. That was on retail WOW and think what could happend on Warmane...

10. He obviously paid 20€ for the instant level 80.
    I can't think of any way how those people can "exploit" going from 1-80, seems impossible to me.
    I take it you are also one of those who exploited their level and now you just pretend like you don't know how it's done ? Just saying.

Paying 20 coins + the trade fee just to sell a lvl 80 for 30 coins or whatever isn't worth it and people will never do that so don't try to say "He obviously paid 20€ for the instant level 80".

Why would anyone pay 30 coins or more for a lvl 80 when they can just pay 20 ?

11. 30 coins is the minimum price you can sell your character for. Trust me, if there was no minimum price required people would sell those fresh level 80 characters for less than 20 coins.
    Perhaps somebody leveled them for free after the servers were wiped (everybody got some free 80s) so perhaps people who made those characters back then are trying to sell them now. Anyways, unless a character has a really unique name, I don't see why would anyone buy one when they can level one and save 10 coins.

12. Tell me where the logic in that is. Why would i buy a character for 30 coins when i can get one for 20 as you said ? Come on man, think a little.

On top of those 20 coins, you will also have to use some when you post your character in the trade section so what's the profit ? Why would anyone bother with that small profit when the "best" option would be to exploit their way up to 80 then sell.

Think a little. Most of those lvl 80 characters were not leveled by coins but by exploits.
    Or they were leveled after MoltDown with free boosts and never used afterwards.

13. Or they were leveled after MoltDown with free boosts and never used afterwards.
    Pretty sure there are ways to check if they exploited or got insta 80 after moltdown.