1. lolita complex best guild recruiting

<Lolita Complex> is recruiting 3k+ rated players /w for more info nya

2. I'm an officer you can /w me in game cx

3. me are 2999 but veri skilled pleyer. can i still gets joined?

4. <Lolita Complex> is recruiting all people with autism so we can backpedal and all be homo queers together while being farmed at 1.2k rating /w for more info nya
    Fixed that for you

5. It's okay, let the non-3k fatality plebs hate, my Goddess.

6. FATALITY member here, I'm thinking of leaving the guild and joining yours if I find it worth joining. I'm a god tier PvPer, a hardcore raider and a veteran jihadist.

Do you guys have an active arena core, a solid RBG team, or even a semi-solid BG premades group? Do you actually have anything to offer besides some 1.2k backpedaling fücks walking around and RPing in Durotar? Would be nice to know.

7. Seconded.
    Spoiler: Show
    msg2short
    Thirded.
    Spoiler: Show
    Message too long.

8. FATALITY member here, I'm thinking of leaving the guild and joining yours if I find it worth joining. I'm a god tier PvPer, a hardcore raider and a veteran jihadist.

Do you guys have an active arena core, a solid RBG team, or even a semi-solid BG premades group? Do you actually have anything to offer besides some 1.2k backpedaling fücks walking around and RPing in Durotar? Would be nice to know.
    Sorry, 3k+ only ;)

9. FATALITY member here, I'm thinking of leaving the guild and joining yours if I find it worth joining. I'm a god tier PvPer, a hardcore raider and a veteran jihadist.

yes, we have a r1 hpala