1. Pretty spot on for the top 4, the last 5-9 can be hit and miss on single target, some of them are more rng reliant than most classes.

2. I got the majority of classes to BIS for PVE mainly because I was in a guild that cleared ICC and RS heroic multiple times a week. So I played it and I also saw many many other very skilled players with these classes. Not to like boast, just saying from experience. At those levels of playing it was very fine tuned to try and top the dps charts. The difference yes is situational by encounter, but say on DBS as it was before you could test it clearly on raw dps. Note: Also dps can be affected by damage enhancements and damage auras, buffs so not including those.

FERAL DRUID

That is the best dps when played by a very skilled player. Also easily the highest burst dps in the game. Never seen a higher dps, even at lower gs they can dominate the field when stats are prioritized. It also dominates in aoe BY FAR since swipe doesn't have a damage cap. No other class can compete with it. The BIS ones I've seen in our end game raids that knew how to play topped the charts every time and were very good at stealing aggro. As mentioned before though it is also the most difficult class to play because you actually have to pay attention lol instead of mashing buttons or going through the same repeating rotation. Most people misjudge the class because it isn't often played and few people truly take the time to master it.

If you want a second place then ya a fury warrior. MM hunters might be third, but just barely. Most other classes are very similar after that and depends on your group setup. Say a combat rogue or frost dk with the correct buffs and hysteria/tricks could top the charts.

If you want to talk most valuable classes well a feral druid actually is also extremely valuable for its ability to tank bear form if needed or battle res, an added tranquility/dispel/roots/cyclone could even be useful. Paladin though obviously best support class and probably the most valuable to a raid... for that reason rets don't really need great dps to be worth playing although they can do fairly well.

3. If you want an honest answer, it all depends on the player behind the keyboard. You can have a mage, fury warrior or whatever other "best" DPS class with great gear, but if you don't know how to play or master that class, then you're stuck behind the rest of us :)

4. I got the majority of classes to BIS for PVE mainly because I was in a guild that cleared ICC and RS heroic multiple times a week. So I played it and I also saw many many other very skilled players with these classes. Not to like boast, just saying from experience. At those levels of playing it was very fine tuned to try and top the dps charts. The difference yes is situational by encounter, but say on DBS as it was before you could test it clearly on raw dps. Note: Also dps can be affected by damage enhancements and damage auras, buffs so not including those.

FERAL DRUID

That is the best dps when played by a very skilled player. Also easily the highest burst dps in the game. Never seen a higher dps, even at lower gs they can dominate the field when stats are prioritized. It also dominates in aoe BY FAR since swipe doesn't have a damage cap. No other class can compete with it. The BIS ones I've seen in our end game raids that knew how to play topped the charts every time and were very good at stealing aggro. As mentioned before though it is also the most difficult class to play because you actually have to pay attention lol instead of mashing buttons or going through the same repeating rotation. Most people misjudge the class because it isn't often played and few people truly take the time to master it.

If you want a second place then ya a fury warrior. MM hunters might be third, but just barely. Most other classes are very similar after that and depends on your group setup. Say a combat rogue or frost dk with the correct buffs and hysteria/tricks could top the charts.

If you want to talk most valuable classes well a feral druid actually is also extremely valuable for its ability to tank bear form if needed or battle res, an added tranquility/dispel/roots/cyclone could even be useful. Paladin though obviously best support class and probably the most valuable to a raid... for that reason rets don't really need great dps to be worth playing although they can do fairly well.
    Ferals wont be topping with equal geared/skilled players and at low gear hunters dominates everything by big difference. Also highest burst is sm warrior not ferals aswell.

5. Also highest burst is combat rogue not ferals aswell.
    Fixed that for you

6. Fixed that for you
    rogue brust 40k+, feral suck atm.

7. rogues cant burst 40k single target.

8. Considering mine has Bursted 31k Single Target on 10n at 6.1 without arp cap idk at bis i believe it, with Hysteria ofc.

9. 1º Fire Mages.
    2º MM Hunters.
    3º Fury Warriors.
    4º Frost DKs. / Combat or Assassination rogues. / Affliction warlocks (IF there's a Demonology warlock) / Feral Druids (These are the hardest to play spec with no doubt)
    5º Unholy DKs.
    6º Shadow Priests.
    7º Balance Druids. / Demonology Warlock
    8º Retribution paladins.
    9º Elemental Shamans.
    *Insert a rarely used class whose buffs can be provided by any of the other classes posted above.
    This list seems like the most accurate for me, however, I would place Fury Warriors ahead of the MM Hunters. The only thing that makes people believe that MM Hunters are superior while compared to Fury Warriors is the fact that many of the Fury Warriors don't own a Shadowmourne.

10. One thing that most people end up forgetting to school newbies in however, is that all this is subject to a certain degree of mechanical skill, which is to say your familiarity with rotations and the ins and outs of your class, enabling you to min/max based on the situation. Simply put, if you don't know your rotation/spell priorities, being the rank 1 class for dps is not going to magically make you top the charts. These orders of dps superiority are founded on the base assumption that you can play every class to the max of it's abilities, then only will the difference in class choice be significant.

Well not exactly, but i'm just trying to illustrate that you have to be well versed in your class to pull your weight on the charts.

Keep in mind that it's 50% rotations, 20% minmaxing, 20% gear, and the final 10% of your dps relativity on the charts is then down to your class choice. Different fights and circumstances will add a different dimension to the dps you're able to pull, but you shouldn't be too concerned about that yet until you really have your routines nailed down as second nature.

First 12