1. WOTLK DPS Question (PVE)

Hello guys, just one question I am curious. What class is topping at DPS charts right now, here on Warmane, pve.

Thanks

2. depends which realm you are talking about, in lordareon and icecrown dps charts differs since it has different gears atm. I would say hunts and mages, fury wars beat them but only at BiS gears. example BiS fury could outdps BiS MM. But 6k hunt will outdps fury 6k.

3. What about unholy dk on icecrown ?

4. depends which realm you are talking about, in lordareon and icecrown dps charts differs since it has different gears atm. I would say hunts and mages, fury wars beat them but only at BiS gears. example BiS fury could outdps BiS MM. But 6k hunt will outdps fury 6k.
    Yeah Fury warriors, Combat rogues and Feral druids can top the dps easely but they are very gear dependent and only start shining at very close to BiS gear, until your up to that point, Dk's, Mages and Hunters will do better.

Almost every class can do very good dps if played properly. and the dps difference isnt that big between most of them tbh.

5. What about unholy dk on icecrown ?
    Unholy dk is still bugged atm, ghoul is doing half of it's possible damage (not scaling as intented with str etc) so does gargoyle (not critting at all, nor getting icc buff, hits for 7k max, when it should be arround 14k), but you can still end up doing 19k dps on single target.

Proper fire mage will top everything.
    Edited: August 31, 2016

6. single target. mage hunter war pala?

7. single target. mage hunter war pala?
    Play mage to avoid personal responsibility .

8. doing 17-20k+ does not suck buddy.
    20k must be aoe right?

9. An accurate list for top dps classes would require a huge amount of logs from people equally geared and with an equal capability to react to mechanics.
    So for the upcoming list I want to make it clear that it's a biased opinion from someone who plays at endgame gear and assumes every raid mate is very skillful to avoid mechanics. You should also understand that there are encounters where certain classes might have to do additional work that they're supposed to do, and lastly this upcoming list is just a list that I've made out of classes that I like so please take this as a biased opinion which might not be true.
    1º Fire Mages.
    2º MM Hunters.
    3º Fury Warriors.
    4º Frost DKs. / Combat or Assassination rogues. / Affliction warlocks (IF there's a Demonology warlock) / Feral Druids (These are the hardest to play spec with no doubt)
    5º Unholy DKs.
    6º Shadow Priests.
    7º Balance Druids. / Demonology Warlock
    8º Retribution paladins.
    9º Elemental Shamans.
    *Insert a rarely used class whose buffs can be provided by any of the other classes posted above.

But you might find yourself in AoE heavy encounters like Lichking 25HC and Halion 25HC, I don't mention easier modes of LichKing because those classes won't benefit as much as in 25heroic from AoE.
    1º Unholy DKs. (These are known as the godly AoE class in wotlk, might be top1 in both encounters).
    2º Fire Mages / Fury Warriors (The former ones being a great DPS in Halion and the later in Lichking).
    3º MM Hunters (Despite everything, we cannot doubt a hunter's single target dps is insane).
    4º Frost DKs (Str stacking DKs might pull more in Halion but in Lichking their AoE viability might not be better than Arp's single target dps). Affliction warlocks (If there's a Demonology warlock).
    5º Combat or Assassination rogues. Shadow priests (I put these 2 together because shadow priests might not be as good of an AoE class during Lichking but it's with no doubt an awesome dps for Halion which I think is the place they shine the most, while rogues will be great in both encounters.).
    6º Balance druids / Demonology Warlocks.
    7º Retribution paladins.
    8º Elemental Shamans.
    *Insert a rarely used class whose buffs can be provided by any of the other classes posted above.

Retribution paladins might pull more than some specs that I've listed, I just don't see them as strong DPSers anymore, but they're indeed very useful and some people might put them in higher positions than I.

12 Last