1. Mysterious camel figurine

i checked for the mysterious camel figurine over 98561611894 times and there never is the right one. Secret spawn? It works i guess since people have it but i can never find the right one. Someone told me npcscan will help but it only picks up the wrong ones for me and im 99% sure my sanity is long gone. How did you guys get it?

2. Someone told me npcscan will help but it only picks up the wrong ones for me
    Lol it's 95% chance that it will be 'the wrong one'. There's a really simple circle pattern to follow, don't even need NPC scan. You will get it eventually

3. i know about 2 spots where figurines work on 100%

4. It's a secret.

but I can tell you a hint: it's in the fire.

5. Thanks for the hint i guess, but i alredy flew all over uldum looking for maybe some secret camel figurines and saw only 1 dragon on fire but there werent any camel figurines around him haha :P

6. There is one confirmed place it will work 100% I'll show you where, just add me (Horde) Smellyrogue.

7. That would mean alot :o i private messaged you

8. No u didn't lol I didn't get anything.

9. Ok,
    so first of this working figurines you can find on this big statue in middle of the fire one is already spawned as you can see on screenshot

on map you can find it there:

2nd working figurine you can find here on left side Chamber of the Moon

on map you can find it there:

so at the end i just want wish you all good luck with farming and sorry for my quality of screenshots :)
    Edited: August 15, 2016

10. Ty nomind for the screenshots but recently i alredy figured out where they spawn thanks to this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=296640 Anyways ty all for the help and i hope ill get it soon <3
    Edited: August 14, 2016

11. as far reading all of ur comment's i found one *Camel* and i got the Tital and mount too if u want to know its real of fake just buzz me on my character will show u up i have one of that - my character name is Taraxex & Omegaxex