1. WoW in slow-mo?! Weirdest thing ever!

Despite how crazy it sounds, since this morning, everything in WoW seems to be going in slow motion for me. And I'm not crazy, I did extensive testing before coming to the forum.

It all started to look weird when I first logged in in the morning. My character's animations were moving slower. Thought nothing of it really. Then later, a TellMeWhen icon that tracks a buff displayed a different timer/uptime compared to the actual one, but again, I didn't think much of it.

Later today tho....
    I logged on a different toon and noticed the same slow motion movement and I started to get suspicious, even did some testing that ultimately proved this absurd notion that my WoW is moving in slow-mo.
    What I mean:
    - Global Cooldowns are slower.
    - Actual Spell Cooldowns are slower - 8s CD takes more than 10s, 15s spell takes more than 19s to cool off.
    - Spell animations are visually slower.
    - Ingame /timer is slower.
    - Logout timer - I get logged off when there are still 5s left on the logout timer.
    Other people's animations appear to be slower too, but that I can't prove. Just did a rece (no speed boost) with someone and I saw them starting after me, then gaining on me, then passing me by. Can't really tell if that's how I see it if that's how it is.

So... yea.. WoW in slow-mo. I shared this with my guildies - no one else is having this issue. No one is commenting on it in /global which suggests it's on my side. Have you guys experienced or even heard of such a thing. I know I haven't and if someone were to tell the exact same thing to me yesterday, I wouldn't have believed them.

I hope that among all the people that would tell me I'm full of ****, there's at least one with an idea of how to fix that.
    Thank you.

2. Check all of your drivers if they need updates.

3. I was just thinking about proving everything I've said and then I saw your name... I wasted enough time proving Bad Juju's bugs to you yesterday.

Check all of your drivers if they need updates.
    I made sure all of the relevant software is up to date before posting here.

Anyways, for whatever reason, it seems to be working as it should now... Go figure.

4. you're not crazy and it's not you. Same happened to me several days ago. I tested it too, and my cast times were significantly longer than supposed to. Like at least one sec longer than usual, including GCD. I logged off as I had work to do and next day I wanted to open a ticket, or report a bug cause for my friend in arena, everything was normal, but it was back to normal for me as well. I assumed it was bug on Warmane's side that got fixed, but now seeing this, it seems I wasn't the only one. Anyway, it didn't happen to me afterwards, hope it will get fixed for you as well.

5. Thats actually pretty cool I'd like to play wow in slow-mo for a day.

6. the problem is only your attacks are in slow motion, everything else was normal. Meaning, your cast time and reaction time is longer than your opponent's. Plus it's not that you character moves slowly, like I said, only your cast and GCD was longer than usual, so u're basically sitting duck in arena...

7. I was just thinking about proving everything I've said and then I saw your name... I wasted enough time proving Bad Juju's bugs to you yesterday.

I made sure all of the relevant software is up to date before posting here.

Anyways, for whatever reason, it seems to be working as it should now... Go figure.
    If you are playing frost dk with bad juju trinket that gives agilty. Which on that her hand give nothing for death knight not even attack power

Then yea . Ofc you are drunk :D

8. Have the same problem, usually after i crank up my settings to medium or max, after pc restart everything is in slowmotion. Turn down all your settings to low, restart pc, should fix it. Remember to set your setting to low befor your log off everytime you crank up the settings or after pc restart it will go back to slow mode.

9. Have the same problem, usually after i crank up my settings to medium or max, after pc restart everything is in slowmotion. Turn down all your settings to low, restart pc, should fix it. Remember to set your setting to low befor your log off everytime you crank up the settings or after pc restart it will go back to slow mode.
    Thanks. It got fixed the same day, but that's really helpful, in case it happens again.