1. Cancer community

Alliance ganking in Hellfire Peninsula for hours/whole days on level 60 twinks that can literally kill you in 1 hit. BiS players and multiboxers ganking the npcs in Thrallmar and alt+F4ing when they almost die LOL.

A person followed me ganking for an hour, even blizzard banned for continued harassment but warmane's stance is just "it's a pvp server we can't do anything", this sends a great message to your new players that can't even level.

My real concern though is with the people ganking, are they ok? I mean like really ok? Ganking is fine, it happens but to have an entirely BiS character and be so sad that you have to gank people that don't even pose a threat for whole days must take some seriously low self esteem/mental issues.

2. Alliance ganking in Hellfire Peninsula for hours/whole days on level 60 twinks that can literally kill you in 1 hit. BiS players and multiboxers ganking the npcs in Thrallmar and alt+F4ing when they almost die LOL.

A person followed me ganking for an hour, even blizzard banned for continued harassment but warmane's stance is just "it's a pvp server we can't do anything", this sends a great message to your new players that can't even level.

My real concern though is with the people ganking, are they ok? I mean like really ok? Ganking is fine, it happens but to have an entirely BiS character and be so sad that you have to gank people that don't even pose a threat for whole days must take some seriously low self esteem/mental issues.
    How exactly can you prove it's harassment if they gank you for one hour or more ? Do you even know what harassment is ? Lets say i gank someone in an area because meh ... why not ? Do you really think i look at the names of the people i kill or count how many times i killed that person ?

What makes you think i will go "oh, according to my paper right here, i killed this same guy 20 times so far in 45 minutes, i need to leave him alone" ?

You get killed in an area ? MOVE to another place.

I have 5 accounts and each has a lot of characters i leveled and guess what ... i NEVER got camped by the other faction.

Red = Dead ... deal with it.

Posts like yours make me want to create twinks just to gank people.

3. Harassment but warmane's stance is just "it's a pvp server we can't do anything", this sends a great message to your new players that can't even level.
    Harassment and doing something a PvP server allows, which you accept when you go play in one are two completely different things. On retail you would simply be told to play on a PvE server instead and no action would be taken against the player doing it. The only difference here is that we don't offer a PvE option, so this is basically something you accept can happen when you decide to play on our servers.

The rest of your post is nothing more than the same generalized attacks at gankers all over again, so this thread serves no purpose.