1. Goddamn 'lock [Help anyone?]

Hi children, uncle BobeSin nyah.

So I rolled a lock and I know basically nothing about it (same goes for every f*cking class there is in WoW, but I love the game lol). I asked around the guild for the easiest spec for locks and they told me to roll desto. So I did, but later on people tell me different stuff. I wanna do PvP, but I suck at it, and I was wondering if any experienced lock can give me few tips, advice, or basically ease my pain and give me few common rotations, glyphs and is this correct -- //intellect>critical>hit>haste// ?? So yeah, anyone please help me, I rolled lock cuz I've seen people in BGs that have like 720k+ hp and that is awesome for me. I've searched for guides on google, but they're either sh*tty explained or too complicated for my brain. Thanks in advance, guys!

2. Hit 7% > int > mastery > crit or haste
    Keep up incerate, spam 1 spell immolate, use conflage to slow, use embers for heal or havoc chaos bolt spam. Keep fearing people.

3. rotation is super easy use immolate use ur burst buff 3spam 3 80 k fel flame that use fear chaos bolt with shadow burn and its over ez game

4. If you want to have some fun in battlegrounds try to play with Soul Leech (T1) and Burning Rush (T4). 24/7 absorb and 100% bonus movement speed, its faster to LoS or dodge some nasty melee on you.
    I've always played destruction spec with my affliction gear and gems (full haste) and it works, most of times even outnumber mastery gemmed locks so its all upto you. The only thing I can suggest you is when you see 3 or more targets at close range in battleground Rain of Fire them, because it costs 1 gcd, but create insane amount of embers, locks rarely doing that.

If you want to practice abit pm me with your ingame name and faction, I have many characters on both sides. I doubt you can learn something just by reading articles. The only thing you have to do is practice, practice and practice until learn every class mechanisms to have some idea and prediction how they gonna act against you and how to counter their moves.

5. Thank you everyone, I'm taking everything into mind you just said.

If you want to have some fun in battlegrounds try to play with Soul Leech (T1) and Burning Rush (T4). 24/7 absorb and 100% bonus movement speed, its faster to LoS or dodge some nasty melee on you.
    I've always played destruction spec with my affliction gear and gems (full haste) and it works, most of times even outnumber mastery gemmed locks so its all upto you. The only thing I can suggest you is when you see 3 or more targets at close range in battleground Rain of Fire them, because it costs 1 gcd, but create insane amount of embers, locks rarely doing that.

If you want to practice abit pm me with your ingame name and faction, I have many characters on both sides. I doubt you can learn something just by reading articles. The only thing you have to do is practice, practice and practice until learn every class mechanisms to have some idea and prediction how they gonna act against you and how to counter their moves.
    My name is Uurggh (Horde) and my guild is Royal Order of Warmane, so hit me up fam.