1. Cannot get gladius to work

Hi! I've tried countless versions of gladius on both the client with new character models provided by warmane and 2 "different" old clients (from 2 different sources at least), but it just won't work.

When I try " /gladius menu " on some versions it only says "Type /help for a listing of a few commands", but with some versions I cannot press enter when I've typed the command.

=(

2. I have the same issue, I have tried different gladius specific for 3.3.5 but they do not work at all

3. Ok did you extract the contents of the folder if it was a zipped one and did you activate the out of date addons from the lower left side in the character toon list where you access the addons list at?

4. Ok did you extract the contents of the folder if it was a zipped one and did you activate the out of date addons from the lower left side in the character toon list where you access the addons list at?
    Yep, on all attempts.

5. Hi! I've tried countless versions of gladius on both the client with new character models provided by warmane and 2 "different" old clients (from 2 different sources at least), but it just won't work.

When I try " /gladius menu " on some versions it only says "Type /help for a listing of a few commands", but with some versions I cannot press enter when I've typed the command.

=(
    Do you use the wotlk with updated graphic from warmane?

6. but with some versions I cannot press enter when I've typed the command.
    That basically means that executing that chat command produces a LUA error.

Enable display of LUA errors in the ingame options.

( Interface options > Help )

7. Locals: (*temporary) = "Gladius isn't registed with AceConfigRegistry, unable to open config"

this is what i got when i tried to open the gladius config

8. Message: Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:1289: table index is nil
    Time: 08/16/16 21:21:34
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:1289: in function `GetAuraList'
    Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\ClassIcon.lua:48: in function `OnEnable'
    Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:120: in function `Enable'
    Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:273: in function `OnEnable'
    Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:38: in function <Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:35>

Locals: self = <table> {
    defaults = <table> {
    }
    messages = <table> {
    }
    RegisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:136
    UnregisterAllEvents = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:112
    Update = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:266
    Reset = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:431
    SetupAura = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:1242
    UpdateColors = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:179
    isBarOption = false
    templates = <table> {
    }
    GetIndicatorHeight = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:121
    SendMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:140
    UNIT_AURA = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:132
    Test = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:450
    OnDisable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:74
    GetAuraList = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:1284
    Show = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:390
    CreateFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:192
    RegisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:104
    GetAttachTo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:113
    eventHandler = <unnamed> {
    }
    GetOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:473
    attachTo = true
    OnEnable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:65
    name = "Auras"
    GetFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Modules\Auras.lua:117
    IsEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:132
    Enable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:116
    UnregisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:108
    Disable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Gladius\Gladius.lua:124
    }
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = <table> {
    }
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 108843
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "table index is nil"
    setmetatable = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    GetSpellInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    rawget = <function> defined =[C]:-1

And as I stated in my first post I've tried warmanes client with newer models and 2 old clients with old models

9. I also had this problem since some time and after countless hours of googling and testing I found out that Gladius simply works if I also use the addons "Afflicted3" and "Bagnon" weird hmm!?

I hope it also works for you guys :)

Oh and if you dont care about the gladius features in the newer versions and dont want to download these 2 addons, this version should work for you
    "http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/getfile.php?id=11447&aid=44289" but I recomment the newest version since the old one doesnt have
    dr tracker, cooldoowns and what not...
    Edited: August 17, 2016

10. Somehow 3.3.5 Gladius needs some other Addons to work for some people and specific addons will work. If you have problems like OP pls try this out and leave some feedback, because I only tested it with 2 persons but it worked for them so it could work for alot people.

Gladius worked for us when we had the addons "Afflicted3" and "Bagnon" active or "Afflicted3" and "Bartender4" so if you want to try it out, download these addons and install them like normal addons. It doesnt matter how much addons you use but Afflicted and atleast one of those two other addons must be active.

Gladius "https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/gladius/files/142-v1-2-0-nolib/"
    Afflicted3 "https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/afflicted3/files/18-r20100206/"
    Bagnon "https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/bagnon/files/87-2-13-3-beta/"
    Bartender4 "https://www.wowace.com/addons/bartender4/files/6832-4-4-2-12-g94f3b58/"