1. General questions on state of frostwolf

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I could not find an answer to some of my questions so I'll put them here

1. Is 1500-3000 players playable? How many are bots? Etc.
    2. How long does it take to find a group for a dungeon / raid at lvl 90
    3. About how long does it take to level with the pruned leveling experience
    4. How often are patches? And how buggy is the realm. Is it where every 1/3 quests you do one is broken?
    5. Will warmane soon prioritize frodtwolf?
    6. How many dungeons and raids are up and working?
    7. About how long do you feel it will take warmane to get feostwolf in a state like icecrown is now?

Thanks,
    Jaros
    Edited: August 14, 2016

2. 1 - at least 1k at all times. Little bots i have noticed
    2 - Not long, while I play alliance it its mainly PvP until people are full prideful. Raids are common
    3 - At least 20 hours played time.
    4 - Patches are few due to WotLK priority
    5 - Hopefully
    6 -
    7 - Years

3. 1 - at least 1k at all times. Little bots i have noticed
    2 - Not long, while I play alliance it its mainly PvP until people are full prideful. Raids are common
    3 - At least 20 hours played time.
    4 - Patches are few due to WotLK priority
    5 - Hopefully
    6 -
    7 - Years
    Do you see MoP as in a playable state? In comparison to other private server communities I've been seeing that Warmane isn't as good? Although Warmane's population is higher by the looks

4. I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I could not find an answer to some of my questions so I'll put them here

1. Is 1500-3000 players playable? How many are bots? Etc.
    2. How long does it take to find a group for a dungeon / raid at lvl 90
    3. About how long does it take to level with the pruned leveling experience
    4. How often are patches? And how buggy is the realm. Is it where every 1/3 quests you do one is broken?
    5. Will warmane soon prioritize frodtwolf?
    6. How many dungeons and raids are up and working?
    7. About how long do you feel it will take warmane to get feostwolf in a state like icecrown is now?

Thanks,
    Jaros
    1. Bot is quite alot tbh,
    2. Some of pug raid leader get banned for "ninja-loot" which i am personally doubt, since sometime me or my guildmate is in that raid. The amount of rl get banned is too high also, and that makes pug raid 10 and 25 bit less than few month ago.
    3. You can get to 90 quite fast. Few hour with help.
    4. Patch (ninja bandage/break) is quite often. There is alot of broken questline, but you can reach 90 by questing alone (and skip alot of them).
    5. I cant answer that only those with power can
    6. It depend on how much "working" you define. Last patch even broke soo boss, rendering some class cant use skill that have weakening blow effect. Without even doing that boss still raping tank.
    7. Personally maybe a decade or more (if warmane can survive).

5. I dont want to add a new topic in this forum, so I append my question here: Are pet fights availabe at frostworlf?