1. Can we please do something about all the beggars?

It's pretty absurd how many people sit in Stormwind ALL DAY and just constantly beg. "............" has been begging for the last almost 3.5 hours... straight. There's another guy "................." who sits in Stormwind for 3-4 hours each day and does nothing but beg for gold. I'm sure there are far more, but these are the two who are sticking out to me as of right now.

I'm sure the same problem happens in Org. Not saying there needs to be punishment (but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it), just needs some server reform so that people stop giving these scrubs gold so they stop begging for it.

2. Ingame pres "O" -- select the player -- Press Ignore -- Fixed...

3. There are far too many... My ignore list has already been filled with the scrubs.

4. there will always be people who are to lazy to get **** themselves. even if noone gave them gold they'd still try their luck. some of them are actually quite geared, i've herd of 1 guy making well over 100k in a day from doing it. freaking crazy.

5. Why do you sit in Stormwind for (at least) 3-4 hours straight each day, doing so little that you can pay attention to the chat and keep track of how long this or that person begs for gold?

6. brah i always give out gold whats the problem? aint like they are robbing you

7. It's pretty absurd how many people sit in Stormwind ALL DAY and just constantly beg. "............" has been begging for the last almost 3.5 hours... straight. There's another guy "................." who sits in Stormwind for 3-4 hours each day and does nothing but beg for gold. I'm sure there are far more, but these are the two who are sticking out to me as of right now.

I'm sure the same problem happens in Org. Not saying there needs to be punishment (but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it), just needs some server reform so that people stop giving these scrubs gold so they stop begging for it.
    Yeah, it's gotten ridiculous...we have been getting swarmed with gold beggers ever since that vanilla server shut down, and if you don't give them gold, most of them will start harassing you, calling you names, spamming you on several characters.

8. i always tell them i am sorry and that i am broke. Never had one harassing me

9. This is a part of the game or even part of the realm's social community, just like in real life. There will always be beggars and it's only your choice either ignore them or give what they ask. What I personally do, is just /ignore them and when then cleaning "Ignore" list every week or even every 5 days - at this time most beggars would already have gold and won't beg anymore.

10. Are you real? i never saw topic like this in my life why people complain about everything but like everything here? Low gear in bgs, donors, Dalaran mage portal trolling(which im doing aswell when bored af) reserved items in raid idk what else more.. just saying because this is way too much lame

11. Sir, those guys usually work their butts dancing for hours on the mailbox, how can you not give them the credit?

12. Ingame pres "O" -- select the player -- Press Ignore -- Fixed...
    No need for that. Interface -> block trades. Meaning, you're the one who can initiate trade, not them. Chat can be ignored just like other people said (not actual /ignore, just don't pay attention).

13. btw if you ignore beggers you are literally donald trump aka hitler

if you give them money you are literally bernie "who will match me?" sanders

now choose

14. hey... can someone send me 100g for skills?
    :)

12 Last