1. I prefer raiding in the afternoon, leaves evening/nights free to go out and **** haha
    We will start having 2nd runs at 12 AM ST eventually when our roster grows but we're running with the 7 PM ST for now (changed it back to 7 pm)

2. Seems like the kind of guild I would like to join, do you guys need a prot warrior ?
    I will probably be hitting 80 this weekend so I can start gearing up for raids, Im up for the 12AM ST runs. 7PM ST is too early for me.

3. Interested in joining. Currently have both dk frost tank and assasination rogue ready to smash normal content. whom should i speak to?

4. Just try looking for an officer by typing "/who The Family Business". I will be on more often now that I'm back home, was out of country for a little over a month.

5. Hey! Are you guys still recruiting? After the realm reset, all my friends/guildies quit and went to a Vanilla server. But they gave me their refunded coins and including with the 50 coins I got I had enough to get me my BiS Boomkin back. But I didn't really have any people to play with so I quit. Now that I have some free time, I'm looking to get back into it and I'm looking for a raiding guild to call home. PM me on here or in game if you are still recruiting.

IGN Thylise
    Thanks!

6. We're looking for more ICC ready raiders for our 25 man raids!

7. What times do raids start for the later time? 12 am or closer to 1?

I'm a casual, long time raider and most of my BiS characters are sitting in Aurora not getting played. I get home from work around 6 pm PST (1 am st) so would love to join if I might be able to hop into a raid when I get home.

8. Billiemays/Silas here. As soon as I saw the names Hades and Crossing I decided I'm signing up again.

Hope you guys can get to me because I don't see much of you on right now.

9. normally closer to 1 but i may push back both raid times to 1 hour later (8 PM / 1 AM) because I'm gonna be starting classes soon

10. Want to join a guild that is fun, and allows you to actually enjoy the game? A guild that will help you, guide you, and respect you as a player? We are still looking to fill raiding roles! Sign up today and join the family!

11. Progress updated. Slowly but surely haha

12. Yellow Flag for giving him The Business. 10yd penalty from the spot of the foul. Automatic 1st Down!

/bump

13. i'd like an invite. I live in ny, just looking for a casual guild while I gear

First 123 Last