1. <The Family Business> NA Based Casual/Raiding [A]

Who We Are
    The Family Business is a North American based guild that focuses on the community aspect of a guild. We hope to create a family-like bond while providing everything that a normal raiding guild does. We also kick *** and take names on a regular basis.

What We Offer
    We help members less familiar with the game while providing a comfortable rate of progression for experienced raiders as well. Gearing runs are made for fresh 80's and we help players learn their class/role and work through their weaknesses. TFB also hosts events such as For The Alliance, TBC/Vanilla raids, etc. Mindless farming is **** we don't do here!

What We Require
    We require all of our members to be able to speak fluent English and refrain from any racism, discrimination, hate speech, etc.

Raiders must be:
    • Be on Discord during raids.
    • Be prompt for raid invites and be prepared prior to raid start.
    • Be able to listen to and follow directions made by the raid leader.
    • Be properly gemmed and enchanted - if you don't know how, ASK.
    • Deadly Boss Mods is a MUST. YOU DO NOT RAID WITHOUT IT.

* Lack of experience is not an issue but we do ask new raiders to look over boss tactics via internet BEFORE coming to the corresponding raid.

Raiding
    Raids are set to server time.

Schedule:
    Wednesday - ICC 10 N @ 8 PM
    Thursday - ICC 10 N @ 8 PM
    Friday - ICC 10 HC @ 8 PM
    Satuday - ICC 25 N @ 8 PM
    Sunday - RS 25 N @ 8 PM

Progress:
    ICC 10 N: 12/12
    ICC 25 N: 12/12
    RS 10 N: 4/4
    RS 25 N: 4/4

ICC 10 HC: 11/12
    ICC 25 HC: 8/12
    RS 10 HC: 3/4
    RS 25 HC: 0/4

For more information, contact:
    Don Hades
    Underboss Celeste
    Underboss Whore
    Underboss Wunderfull
    Underboss Sharona
    Underboss Jerrycurlls
    Underboss Danity
    Underboss Eat

APPLY TODAY
    Edited: January 3, 2017

2. Bump. OP updated.

Did <For The Alliance> today! We will be throwing more events/raids in the future, open to all!

3. First time running ICC and LK down!

4. I'm looking for a friendly guild that is accepting newcomers. This post looks promising. I'm currently leveling a paladin, and I'm fairly new to WoW but I've played a lot of other MMOs. Let me know if I will be able to join :)

5. Go ahead and whisper anyone online in-game to see if an officer can get you invited!

6. We are looking for more members! Specifically 5k gs+ raid ready peeps

7. Hi, this looks like a nice, down-to-earth guild and i wish you guys the best. My question is, do you recruit people that are not from the US? Like... EU dudes? :)

I have good experience (10+ years ... 6 on retail, 4+ on molten/warmane) and have recently came back to the wotlk realm from the pandaria one, i've been on every warmane realm and the wotlk one is by far the most complete expansion so i'm here to stay. I play a dps warrior (class i play since vanilla except on warmane-cata where i played a frost dk) with 5564 pve gs as main char and a few more alts for professions (and to take their gold, heh).

8. Yeah, we're NA-based but we do have a lot of EU members as well, send me whisper online!
    My toons are: Hades, Pawe, Rza, Biggiesmalls

9. Hi,

I am a long time member of warmane/molten. I've been on since 2010 and mainly played other servers but looking to join Icecrown and start fresh. Looking for a guild to enjoy this time with. Do you guys recruit new players? I've done all ICC 10/25 and RC 10.

Thanks!

10. Also, what classes are in need for this guild?

I would like to see if this can help me decide on what to roll :)

11. Yes, we accept new players as long as you have some raiding experience! We need more shamans, warlocks, paladin/DK tanks, and healers!

12. Bumpin for the new fam you feel me? We heavy thuggin.

13. If you guys are a NA guild why do you raid at euro prime time? 6pm server time is about noon for NA times.

123 Last