1. PVP State

I haven't played icecrown and i wanted to know how good is PVP on icecrown and overall activity of players doing organised world pvp and such. Thanks!

2. wow pvp is a meme dont fall for it

3. wow pvp is a meme dont fall for it
    and thats the truth!

4. Well there are some horde guilds making premades to gank Rebel camp so I guess that can count as organized world pvp

5. If by world pvp you mean grey killers from both factions then yes it's quite active. The BGs are actives aswell even if polluted by Horde premades ruining the fun against pugs. For the arenas, if you are not full BiSed gear, don't try it because you will figh against 80% of full geared donators right from the start

6. since those BiS donators are braindead its really easy to take them down, just to have a bit o skill

7. If by world pvp you mean grey killers from both factions then yes it's quite active. The BGs are actives aswell even if polluted by Horde premades ruining the fun against pugs. For the arenas, if you are not full BiSed gear, don't try it because you will figh against 80% of full geared donators right from the start
    True that.
    There are like 10% people who join arena to get gear, while Rele/Furious geared.
    Rest are donors with bis gear who just want cool winrate.

since those BiS donators are braindead its really easy to take them down, just to have a bit o skill
    You can be tripple skilled but without equal gear firts smourne war's overpower will return you to the ground right from your pink clouds.
    During wotlk patch gear >>> skill.
    Edited: August 16, 2016

8. Oh please again this just wow... wow really Aliance don't have donors? like full bis dont start with this bs pls seriusly everyday i see like 15k paly with smourne and double trinket donored, like everyday new smourne and its Human paly / war or either A DK who using autoatack, bladestorm, divine storm, gargolye in arena and in Horde i see 5k people with like 1.9 + rating, and so what if they have smourne there are like alooot of people with smourne who have " - " score in arena and stuck on 1.6 mmr
    Edited: August 16, 2016

9. Oh please again this just wow... wow really Aliance don't have donors? like full bis dont start with this bs pls seriusly everyday i see like 15k paly with smourne and double trinket donored, like everyday new smourne and its Human paly / war or either A DK who using autoatack, bladestorm, divine storm, gargolye in arena and in Horde i see 5k people with like 1.9 + rating, and so what if they have smourne there are like alooot of people with smourne who have " - " score in arena and stuck on 1.6 mmr
    You know that arenas are cross factions ? I don't get your point

10. For PVP, Alliance wins ALOT!
    For World PVP (attacks in Stormwind), Horde is very organized. They kill everything in their path (including AH vendors - LIKE WTF**K!!).

At the end of the day, Icecrown PVP is a MEME.