1. Transmog? :)

Hi, something i would like to see on warmane is transmog npc.
    I know there is one at blackrock (pvp) server.
    So why not add it on icecrown for an example?
    There are many ppl who problaly done their raids for the week and just idleing figuring out what to do next.
    And with Transmog system it gives players a reason to have even more fun, gets them preoccupied, and great joy!
    Would it be to much to ask for ?
    thx :D

2. They will not implent it, many threads have been written about the same thing.

3. I'm totally for transmog. I watch this same gier for 5 years, and I got sooooo bored from it. As in comment up, people will have more reason to raid AQ, BWL , MC , Black temple and sooooo on. I mean which paladin prefer Wratfull over T2 :D Possibilities are infinite :D
    Edited: August 16, 2016

4. And if you don't want transmog, just don't use it, other people want to use so badly.

5. i don't get the lust for transmog, why do so many people care what they're toon is wearing.

6. i don't get the lust for transmog, why do so many people care what they're toon is wearing.
    Why not???

7. i don't get the lust for transmog, why do so many people care what they're toon is wearing.
    Because there is much better looking gier than endgame items.

8. @OP No, thanks. No, nay, nein, nē, HET etc. I'm player from Retail, and I think transmog had as bad effect on the game as LFR. Makes the life so easy no matter are you inspecting pugs before raid or battleground members about chances to win this. On Retail there are more reasons why I hate it *which arent viable here, but still...*

And if you don't want transmog, just don't use it, other people want to use so badly.
    I don't want to see anyone else's transmogs either.

Also, in other threads and in Q&As has been confirmed that if this feature would ever come, it would be enablable on website at a cost of coins.

*omg why coinz me no want donat*
    Because this is not an intended feature for WotLK and therefore requires extra custom work. It never had to be in Wrath, so that's an extra for the realm. With this, people who wont enable it, wont see others' trtansmogs as well.

9. Because there is much better looking gier than endgame items.
    that doesn't answer my question. why do you care what your toon looks like. it has 0 effect on the game, unless your some rp'ing simpleton.

10. Only if I can gank people with a dress tmog.

11. I don't want to see anyone else's transmogs either.
    Isn't that selfish? If I'd enjoy game more, why are you stopping me? And transmog is already integrated on our instant pvp realm, and it works really good.

that doesn't answer my question. why do you care what your toon looks like. it has 0 effect on the game, unless your some rp'ing simpleton.
    Well buddy, if your screen looks like sh!t you'd still play that game? But guess what, your character is main thing in this game, and it matters to me how my character looks.

12. Well buddy, if your screen looks like sh!t you'd still play that game? But guess what, your character is main thing in this game, and it matters to me how my character looks.
    graphics are 1 thing, how my character looks is another. i just don't see how it effects gameplay in any way. i don't overly care if they add it as i legit don't care what my/your toon looks like. just trying to understand why so many people want what seems like a pointless feature.

13. graphics are 1 thing, how my character looks is another. i just don't see how it effects gameplay in any way. i don't overly care if they add it as i legit don't care what my/your toon looks like. just trying to understand why so many people want what seems like a pointless feature.
    What 1 person views as pointless and another views it as is completely different, Example Some people Achievement farm some dont see the point.
    Some PVP some Dont see the point and vice versa, Personally theres alot of amazing old gear sets that id rather wear over some sets.
    Infact on retail its a very good gold making method selling rare low level transmog items ect and to any1 concerned about it, Warmane have already stated that IF they ever did enable it, It Would be website based coin Premium Service that you can Choose to see transmogs or not so it Dosent effect you at all, in anyway shape or form infact all what it does is increase server activity in older content.

123 ... Last