1. Enabling Transmogs will literally give people something else to do, other than the generic "Hey, lets do a dungeon !" or "Hey, lets farm some cheevos." I don't understand everyone's extreme OCDs when it comes to transmogs. What are you trying to prove to yourself? Honestly all I can see are a bunch of people bandwagoning over some popular people who might've said that they didn't like the fact that transmog's exist. Opinions change, theirs most probably have too. Personally, I don't like the fact that alot of the people look the same and i don't see a certain amount of colorfulness in the expansion, it really looks bland as hell to me. That is however, how I see things and I'm sure alot of people like it bland because that's how WoW started but come on people, lets wake up. "Bland" started ending quite possibly before wotlk. Stop trying to "FEED YOURSELF" bulls--t, open your ****ing eyes and be open to new ideas. I'd hate to stray out of topic here but a lot of people also don't like the direction WoW is going, the fact that it's apperently getting easier to play. For the love of God, stop holding onto the past, blizzard is evolving WoW in a decent manner, especially in our modern society nowadays, I really don't expect all the hardcore gamers from before who've played on the Classic Vanilla WoW or around TBC would still be playing this game. Our generation today have the kids spoonfed to the point that "RATIONAL" people can realize that Blizzard is doing the right things. Sure, it's getting easier and that sucks. That mindset plays a hand to hand role with the people who dislike transmogs, you guys are overly clingy to something that doesn't exist anymore. Alot of you are still gonna hold strong to your opinions and honestly this post won't probably change anything but it's out there.

2. "Icecrown Blizzlike" - okey , lets see

I was doing this on retail :

1. Donoring full gear
    2. Donoring full proffs.
    3. Donoring Legendary weapons + Mounts
    4. Buying/Selling Chars
    5. Vote shop
    6. X7 Rates
    7. WinTrading arenas :(
    8. Pay to Skip queue(which is fine)

no offense, but how can anyone call Icecrown blizzlike, if you want blizlike simple go Lordaeron and enjoy play.
    Edited: September 2, 2016

3. "Icecrown Blizzlike" - okey , lets see

I was doing this on retail :

1. Donoring full gear
    2. Donoring full proffs.
    3. Donoring Legendary weapons + Mounts
    4. Buying/Selling Chars
    5. Vote shop
    6. X7 Rates
    7. WinTrading arenas :(
    8. Pay to Skip queue(which is fine)

no offense, but how can anyone call Icecrown blizzlike, if you want blizlike simple go Lordaeron and enjoy play.
    Icecrown is blizzLIKE, not blizzCLONE.
    And transmog is a thing that would have to be made completely from scratch, since it isn't supposed to be on WotLK. And, if people couldnt donor for stuff, how would this server survive? On top of that, a lot of people are against transmog. Myself included.

4. And transmog is a thing that would have to be made completely from scratch, since it isn't supposed to be on WotLK.
    It's on Blackrock, a wotlk realm.

5. It's on Blackrock, a wotlk realm.
    That system goes only thru realm. Since it is custom content completely the idea is to make it cost coins per each item transmogged. People who don't want to see transmog just don't enable it and they wont, who want - pay for it. That however means the system has to go thru website which means scripting both - website and realms.

6. It's on Blackrock, a wotlk realm.
    It also has free gold and no PvE content.
    Blackrock is a fully customized PvP-exclusive "arena" server. Don't try to use it as a baseline of comparison for anything.

7. Trasmog could be a nice gold drain mechanic, buuuuut... ¬¬

8. Trasmog could be a nice gold drain mechanic, buuuuut... ¬¬
    buuuuut with the new gold rate changes etc that would f any new people who join next year.

9. no offense, but how can anyone call Icecrown blizzlike, if you want blizlike simple go Lordaeron and enjoy play.
    If Lordaeron is Blizzlike , how come the bosses have custom hp and deal 300% increased damage ?

10. Enabling Transmogs will literally give people something else to do, other than the generic "Hey, lets do a dungeon !" or "Hey, lets farm some cheevos." I don't understand everyone's extreme OCDs when it comes to transmogs. What are you trying to prove to yourself? Honestly all I can see are a bunch of people bandwagoning over some popular people who might've said that they didn't like the fact that transmog's exist. Opinions change, theirs most probably have too. Personally, I don't like the fact that alot of the people look the same and i don't see a certain amount of colorfulness in the expansion, it really looks bland as hell to me. That is however, how I see things and I'm sure alot of people like it bland because that's how WoW started but come on people, lets wake up. "Bland" started ending quite possibly before wotlk. Stop trying to "FEED YOURSELF" bulls--t, open your ****ing eyes and be open to new ideas. I'd hate to stray out of topic here but a lot of people also don't like the direction WoW is going, the fact that it's apperently getting easier to play. For the love of God, stop holding onto the past, blizzard is evolving WoW in a decent manner, especially in our modern society nowadays, I really don't expect all the hardcore gamers from before who've played on the Classic Vanilla WoW or around TBC would still be playing this game. Our generation today have the kids spoonfed to the point that "RATIONAL" people can realize that Blizzard is doing the right things. Sure, it's getting easier and that sucks. That mindset plays a hand to hand role with the people who dislike transmogs, you guys are overly clingy to something that doesn't exist anymore. Alot of you are still gonna hold strong to your opinions and honestly this post won't probably change anything but it's out there.
    i would pay $10 to unlock the transmog guy!!

11. i would pay $10 to unlock the transmog guy!!
    It would be coins per each item mogged.

12. buuuuut with the new gold rate changes etc that would f any new people who join next year.
    Newcomers will get rekt with rep/prof changes.

First ... 345