1. What is the gs requirement for FoS/Pos?

Currently im sitting at 2.8k-ish as a tank (prot pally), will that be enough? Also are these instances hard to tank? i never tanked before so im really new to the whole thing.

2. There isn't really one, it depends on the party. I've carried dps / tanks through FoS and PoS that were completely undergeared and managed to successfully complete the dungeons. I'd recommend 3,5k gs to make it a bit easier but you could probably do it already, it'd be more challenging and fun. The problem is that there are tons of lazy as*****s around that just want to go easy mode on everything.

3. None if you make your own group.

"2.8k-ish as a tank" ... go dps cos as a tank with that gs nobody will join your party. Just spam global and say you need help to gear as tank.

4. None if you make your own group.

"2.8k-ish as a tank" ... go dps cos as a tank with that gs nobody will join your party. Just spam global and say you need help to gear as tank.
    If i would respec, i would not have to change my entire gear yet right? i just have to get a 2 hander.

5. There isn't really one, it depends on the party.
    None if you make your own group.
    This a thousand times! The first NPC you'll fight in FoS (N) has 75k HP - less than Quel'Delar if you're doing the Battered Hilt quest. It's not difficult by any means, and as long as your party has a general idea of the fights (aka not to kill themselves in boss mechanics/spell reflects) and enough gear to avoid getting 1-shot. I'd definitely recommend making your own group. If you'd like to continue tanking, you'll have an incredibly easy time finding groups once you have a decent starter set - they will come as fast as you can type "LFG TANK". People tend to either be incredibly shy or lazy here, and often will wait until the right opportunity to jump into the perfect group - making your own will save you a ton of time and gives you the benefit of being selective. You're a 2.8k Warrior or DK? Screw every Plate wearing DPS and Healer that ever dreamed of entering your party if you're here for gear - try to make a diverse groups to avoid ninjas. With a few IL-219/232 items, you'll quickly be a 4k+ GS tank that nobody would turn down for FoS/PoS, Rep farm groups, or most RDF groups. There's always going to be the occasional "LF TANK FOS/POS NORMAL 6K+ PST HAVE GOOD DPS EZ RUN" which you'll want to stick as far away from as possible, seeing as these individuals are most often looking for an easy run and want little to nothing to do with actually participating in the encounters aside from mashing "1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3" over and over again. Unless looking for long-term back to back farming of instances for Badges, or having a specific goal in mind with specially-tailored requests: Requiring anyone to have a GearScore higher than what is possible from the instance you are running is asinine.

Try to make friends, especially with a healer if you're a tank. Even an undergeared healer that knows what he's doing is incredibly valuable to your party, and if you two gear up together it will be nigh impossible to not find a group. There's always a thousand DPSers running around, and saying "LFM FOS/POS NEED 3 DPS" in global will fill your chat with whispers faster than you can humanly reply. Also, stand up for your group - especially if you're running the show. The Ret Pally with Shadowmourne needed the Leather Spell Power bracers over the Resto Druid in Greens? Sweet Shadowmourne, hopefully it will help you at the Graveyard in 60 seconds.

6. Why has nobody told this man he needs to hit def cap (535 def? I know that's the HC 5man cap, unsure of norms) before he tries tanking scourgelord and gets critted for 50k?