1. ADN TWOEASY 1 Question why u got all Arena Achieves in time with the Ignite Bug? A shame who thinks of something evil right....

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements
    You're literally ****ing delusional... Idk what to say arcane mage has too much buttons I get it... For the love of god arcane is literally 2 button spec lmao, everyone is an exploiter here? More like the second you enter the arena or vs a good bg group you realize you're done since there's no greenies to 1 shot,you play in 90% pve gear and what you expect not to get oneshot? also what's broken about balance druids? cunning?? the trinket is working properly nothing is wrong about it... fyi it was desinged to break stealth, literally only thing that might come on my mind on what's "broken" in your delusional world... holy ****
    Edited: November 8, 2016

2. StrikeWitchesO
    You can donate for the armor and even if they fix all the bugs/exploits @PvE.
    End game PvE aka Dragon Soul range of difficulty:
    Firelands, Bot, Bwd, Deadmines........> Dragon Soul.

3. Stop with the false lies! Deadmines is harder then BWD

4. Yay, ****ty cancerous drama is back!!

5. Nor happy or either sad, but being very honest my problem with PVE items on BGs is you have "DMG Advantage" over the other classes, ofc arcane mage/unholy dk/enh shaman also have advantage vs the other classes even with full PVP items because they can do higher DPS in comparison with the other classes.

Something i find strange is seeing people saying "i ended up in 2nd" even if they have 5 flags/bases capped and the rest of the team have 0, ofc WoW flag/base system award only goes to 1 player if capped and the others don't get an "assist" for helping capping flag/base zone. (and sadly this is something they never changed)

I remember when playing bgs even with really good players they didn't care about defend, play for the objective they were only focused on kills, ofc killing it's what gives the fun, the challenge, and review the what needs to be improved and how to counter this and that, ofc dmg is relevant but bgs shouldn't be about spawnkilling or senseless focus only on killing, or trying hard to hit the TOP1 DMG place but strategic playing, organization. (that's why i made the low time bgs reference and flag/bases caps)

Oh well after writting this i remembered how hard to is organize a team with random players or expect your team to be organized and play strategically.

PVP should be balanced in theory but sadly this will never happen, some classes clearly have a lot advantages over others, and bringing PVE items to a PVP battle only increases the gap of never being balanced/fair. (this gap only happens if you're good player, lol.)

Memories from some BGs when you got members from Chemical or FATALITY or D O N O R S even other old/new respected PVP guilds/players on your BG group, and you expected an organized team with well structured playing method, it always ended up in spawn boring killing/taking much more time than needed, no defending, and sometimes your team letting the only player that cared about flag/cap/objective playing dying because 99% of your team members were only focused on spawn killing.

And yet people give so much importance to the DMG done.
    1. This is cata, PvE gear was suppose to be dominant ... go MoP if you have a problem

2. no one cares who helped to assist the flag, its a random bg after all .. if you really want that recognition you could que a rated and have someone record and let them see you "assisted"

3. its a random bg, ive played about 80 RBGs and I know for a fact 90% of the people I personally played with actually defended / protected FCs / peeled etc. due to being BiS you lose nothing for losing a random bg, hundreds of people que random bg a day but no one ques rateds yet complains or talk trash in the bg, talking about "your guild is trash" , "you get carried by PvE etc etc

4. wrong, its quite easy well maybe for me atleast and some others but if you know the right people it isnt exactly "difficult" to have a premade that that is organized

5. that is why MoP exists

6. if i am facing a premade which is rarely because alliance is a sh*t hole due to being stomped for over a year, i play objective well .. if i am going up against backpedaling mexicans i just combust spread and destroy the whole team in like 10 seconds

7. I guess that is true but for some classes or specs I should say it is more impressive than others ... its quite clear almost everyone knows boomkin is the best AoE dps in the game so if they do 10+ mil dmg in a 20 min bg its more so to be expected ... if you see a warrior doing 10+ mil in 20 mins then that is just impressive however I never really cared about dmg unless my team actually won, heck I played BM hunter for years and never did I once surpass 10+ mil dmg until i played fire mage while doing 500k combusts on <The Crew>.

- the fire god

6. 1. This is cata, PvE gear was suppose to be dominant ... go MoP if you have a problem

- the fire god
    You don't tell me what to do.

Also you're not god.

2. no one cares who helped to assist the flag, its a random bg after all .. if you really want that recognition you could que a rated and have someone record and let them see you "assisted"
    2. You don't speak for everyone, even being random, doesn't mean some players may care about objectives.

3. its a random bg, ive played about 80 RBGs and I know for a fact 90% of the people I personally played with actually defended / protected FCs / peeled etc. due to being BiS you lose nothing for losing a random bg, hundreds of people que random bg a day but no one ques rateds yet complains or talk trash in the bg, talking about "your guild is trash" , "you get carried by PvE etc etc
    3. I don't play RBGs.

4. wrong, its quite easy well maybe for me atleast and some others but if you know the right people it isnt exactly "difficult" to have a premade that that is organized
    4. I don't have my influence skills maximized to 525. If "right people on group" doesn't that mean isn't "random"? Also random group =/= premade inside random group. But still could be consider random from a specific point of view.

7. I guess that is true but for some classes or specs I should say it is more impressive than others ... its quite clear almost everyone knows boomkin is the best AoE dps in the game so if they do 10+ mil dmg in a 20 min bg its more so to be expected ... if you see a warrior doing 10+ mil in 20 mins then that is just impressive however I never really cared about dmg unless my team actually won, heck I played BM hunter for years and never did I once surpass 10+ mil dmg until i played fire mage while doing 500k combusts on <The Crew>.
    7. Boomkin best AoE dps in the game? Please tell me more about this, in what specific situations it has a the best AoE dps?
    I have all the classes at 85 and played a lot of time most of the classes and never noticed druid as one to have 1 of the best AoE dps in comparison with other classes. Clearly i played it wrongly.

7. 7. Boomkin best AoE dps in the game? Please tell me more about this, in what situations it has a the best AoE dps?
    In AoE situations? Hello

(We're talking about PvP here I take it)

8. detroyed the whole attitude on this Server, i mean Infected was annoying but you are just discusting and useless.
    Do you really wanna talk about "attitude" and "being "annoying" Alvie?

but wait want me to go frost spec full mastery with a full HC Rogue and farm you in arena?
    Isn't it funny that the only time you mention "arenas" as an argument its when me and other arenas players are not around?
    Plus, there is nothing impressive in oneshoting a Disc Priest as RM.

how long u think u survive 2 secs? or maybe 5 secs cause we all know ur a lil hiding *****...
    RM its one of the scariest comps when we're talking about 1shots, but I've seen a lot of Frost Mages who couldn't play it properly, and tbh I think you could easily be one of those mages.

9. You don't tell me what to do.

Also you're not god.

2. You don't speak for everyone, even being random, doesn't mean some players may care about objectives.

3. I don't play RBGs.

4. I don't have my influence skills maximized to 525. If "right people on group" doesn't that mean isn't "random"? Also random group =/= premade inside random group. But still could be consider random from a specific point of view.

7. Boomkin best AoE dps in the game? Please tell me more about this, in what specific situations it has a the best AoE dps?
    I have all the classes at 85 and played a lot of time most of the classes and never noticed druid as one to have 1 of the best AoE dps in comparison with other classes. Clearly i played it wrongly.
    1. If you are going to complain the door to MoP is open, if not do not complain and magically expect something to change

Also I am an elder god, one of the originals granted by Gungo himself ... You may ask Gungo yourself

2. I can speak for anyone that roflstomps most random bgs with BiS gear .. I can cap 8 flags if I wanted .. Do I care though? No .. Would I care if it was a rated bg? Yes, the only reason I and anyone BiS geared ques random bg is to f*ck people up

3. You should, then you wouldn't complain about "omg it's only about damage" "no one coordinates with eachother" blah blah blah

4. Maybe make some friends instead of complaining about irrelevant stuff on this server

Also, you must lack any pvp knowledge if you think there is a better AoE dps than BiS boomkin on cata in R/BGs ... Please don't tell me you are an arcane Mage like Alvie. Boomkin can easily do 15+ mil in a 25 min bg and the only classes that can even come close to that is ele shaman or a very skilled afflic lock. Fire Mage peaks at 10-11 mil, spriest peaks at roughly the same depending on the amount of PvE, survival granted you are full PvE (but well any AoE class would do more damage In full PvE anyway so full PvE hunter is overrated in pvp) can do 11-13 mil which is also similar to a aids build unholy dk

OMG 2 caps and 1 flag return so hard! Notice me please!!!! Plz notice me I'm so goooooood maybe il rename to twocaps

Alvie you are beyond garbage, respec to fire so you can overall perform better in PvP and stop crying about PvE gear when you got crèche and probably soulshifter too on your Mage but still QQ about PvE gear.

- the fire god

10. Damn Bakura did you just defend me... Didn't see that one coming

11. lol.

1. I didn't complain, i shared my point of view/analysis(players behaviour) of the BGs I played on Warmane. But hey, everyone is free to do whatever they want, i couldn't care less about it.

2. An elder god granted by an human on a WoW cracked server? Looks interesting.

3. Again i didn't complain, if you interpreted as a complain, then it isn't my fault since it wasn't my initial intention while sharing my point of view about bgs.

4. Stop playing WoW would be a better suggestion and again #3.

5. Sure there're a lot of things about of PVP that I don't know, but also knowing all those things isn't clearly one of my priorities.

6. I have an Arcane Mage but i find it boring spamming Arcane Blast all the time with the few exceptions to CC melees or others and blink when attacked.

7. Boomkin doing 15M with Starfall/Hurricane/Typhoon that's impressive because they're the only 3 spells that fall into the AoE spells category. Dot's aren't consider AoE (with the exception of Seed of Corruption from Warlock, and don't remember if there are more spells exceptions atm), but you already know this i'm sure.
    Chain Lightning (Chain spell) falls into the AoE category too.

8. I based my AoE expectations/simulations from PVP/PVE-experience/situations where classes like Unholy DK and Survival Hunters can reach higher numbers easier while being less situational moments depended on the other hand with Druid would be easier(with starfall but i consider starfall a weak AoE spell for PVP situations) still harder in comparison with Unholy DK or Survival Hunter.

About Fire Mages never explored that talent tree that much since didn't had enough fun (doesn't fit on my playstyle/expectations), also when tried i wasn't playing it correctly.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last