1. lol.

7. Boomkin doing 15M with Starfall/Hurricane/Typhoon that's impressive because they're the only 3 spells that fall into the AoE spells category. Dot's aren't consider AoE (with the exception of Seed of Corruption from Warlock, and don't remember if there are more spells exceptions atm), but you already know this i'm sure.
    Chain Lightning (Chain spell) falls into the AoE category too.
    reference the first post in this entire thread, find a higher damage in a twin peaks.

if you manage to do so it will be a boomkin

edit: call it what you want, call dots single target im still hitting your entire team at the same time
    Edited: November 8, 2016

2. reference the first post in this entire thread, find a higher damage in a twin peaks.

if you manage to do so it will be a boomkin

edit: call it what you want, call dots single target im still hitting your entire team at the same time
    It's not about calling whatever i want, he made AoE reference, which i found impressive, now if we exclude the Starfall and the other 2 "irrelevant" spells (Hurricane could be useful on Spawn Killing situations but never tested), i don't find that impressive, in my druid and warlock experience while i really like warlock they have 3 multi target sharable dots, i consider druid still better for dotting because they do damage faster than warlock, it's like doing DMG every 1.2 seconds per dot, while warlock is doing every 2 or 3 seconds per dot and the DMG done per dot/second on druids looks higher than warlocks.

3. If I gave you 2 options.

We need more AoE in this premade because we can't kill them. Do you
    1; Invite a DK because of his DnD
    2; Invite a Boomkin because of his ability to do so much... AoE at the same time?

No need to be dead serious. We know what AoE stands for but the truth is no one but you thinks of it that way. When someone say AoE I personally just think of a class capable of doing a lot of damage to everyone.

Vote Trump btw! Lets build that wall

4. If I gave you 2 options.

We need more AoE in this premade because we can't kill them. Do you
    1; Invite a DK because of his DnD
    2; Invite a Boomkin because of his ability to do so much... AoE at the same time?

No need to be dead serious. We know what AoE stands for but the truth is no one but you thinks of it that way. When someone say AoE I personally just think of a class capable of doing a lot of damage to everyone.

Vote Trump btw! Lets build that wall
    Since your question is PVP AoE only related there're literally a ****on of things that I would have to ignore but anyway,

I consider druid a better option due to their utility (cyclone, roots, typhoon, bear form with the recover HP spell for tough times, healing support (rarely happens), better dot system probably than DK, at least druid is ranged, melees can have tought times on bgs.

No one would ever invite a DK because of their death and decay spell, cmon TwoEasy you can do better than that lol, at least make a diseases/pestilence reference (even this i consider weak most of the time)

5. Damn Bakura did you just defend me... Didn't see that one coming
    We should always be prepared for anything :D

6. Vote Trump btw! Lets build that wall

7. Bg heroes YAWN, Horde are like girls going to the bathroom, always holding hands. The only virtue of the horde is being pve ******s that depends of eachother and always que on premade, no skill no nothing. Prove me wrong.
    Pro tip, you can't: http://imgur.com/a/UndZx

8. Bg heroes YAWN, Horde are like girls going to the bathroom, always holding hands. The only virtue of the horde is being pve ******s that depends of eachother and always que on premade, no skill no nothing. Prove me wrong.
    so make an arena thread and talk to your buttbuddies there.

9. Bg heroes YAWN, Horde are like girls going to the bathroom, always holding hands. The only virtue of the horde is being pve ******s that depends of eachother and always que on premade, no skill no nothing. Prove me wrong.
    I don't know what type of girls you know, but according to that example they must be really young.

If they know they can do better while queueing with premade i don't see why not.

Criticize BG players, posts a picture of Arena Ranking.

Pro tip: your logic deduction is broken and your argument is invalid.
    Edited: November 10, 2016

10. Bg heroes YAWN, Horde are like girls going to the bathroom, always holding hands. The only virtue of the horde is being pve ******s that depends of eachother and always que on premade, no skill no nothing. Prove me wrong.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=59752/e...an-for-himself

y pls, more humans with unbalanced racial link arena results, this is real skill!

11. And here we are xd
    i.imgur.com/wo5uNuY.jpg
    i.imgur.com/7LTUNGJ.jpg
    Also farcapollo ragequitted out of the last picture.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last