1. hey, can u tell me class icon addon name? ty

2. ty, always i use a macro scripts for this

/run UFP="UnitFramePortrait_Update" UICC="Interface\\TargetingFrame\\UI-Classes-Circles" CIT=CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS UC=UnitClass

/run hooksecurefunc(UFP,function(self) if self.portrait then t=CIT[select(2,UC(self.unit))] if t and UnitIsPlayer(self.unit) then self.portrait:SetTexture(UICC) self.portrait:SetTexCoord(unpack(t)) else self.portrait:SetTexCoord(0,1,0,1) end end end)

/run UIP=UnitIsPlayer UIC=UnitIsConnected RCC=RAID_CLASS_COLORS PFHB=PlayerFrameHealthBar UC=UnitClass
    /run function colour(sb,unit) if UIP(unit) and UIC(unit) and unit==sb.unit and UC(unit) then _,cl=UC(unit) c=RAID_CLASS_COLORS[cl] sb:SetStatusBarColor(c.r,c.g,c.b) PFHB:SetStatusBarColor(0,1,0) end end
    /run hooksecurefunc("UnitFrameHealthBar_Update", colour) hooksecurefunc("HealthBar_OnValueChanged", function(self) colour(self, self.unit) end)

:)

3. I love how I'm not in any of these BGs being screenshotted... I wonder why?
    I guess I"ll have to post a few "correctional" scoreboard shots... With you guys in it. :)

Edited: February 15, 2017

4. @juggertank4 Wow... A Boomie topping the Damage Done board, that must be so special and unique and... oh wait, isn't that what every single boomie does? :P

5. @juggertank4 Wow... A Boomie topping the Damage Done board, that must be so special and unique and... oh wait, isn't that what every single boomie does? :P
    Shh, let him enjoy his special moment

6. I love how I'm not in any of these BGs being screenshotted... I wonder why?
    I guess I"ll have to post a few "correctional" scoreboard shots... With you guys in it. :)
    It's hard to get a screenshot when you leave the battleground before it is over.

7. jugger isnt in any screenshots because he ragequits every bg i see him in lmao

8. losing to 5 healers and a bdk......

it was a fluke i tell you, i got that flag before 2nd cap :(

9. jugger isnt in any screenshots because he ragequits every bg i see him in lmao
    Exactly what I was about to say hahahaha like why was he even asking such a question? He literally ragequits then rejoin on another char to ragequit again

10. Exactly what I was about to say hahahaha like why was he even asking such a question? He literally ragequits then rejoin on another char to ragequit again
    pretty much sums it up,

i'm pretty sure i've killed and flagged every single one of jugger's ally toons in the same bg

11. i found a bg containing one of jugger's amazing characters, here i'll put it on display for you.

I find the above picture to be unfair, so here is some results from his alliance boomkin in a bg.

This picture is from before he quit

This picture is after he quit :\

here is a small mural of my interactions with him throughout the bg

Unfortunately flag of ownership has a cooldown, and he was dying at a rate much faster than once a minute :\
    Edited: February 16, 2017

12. Unfortunately flag of ownership has a cooldown, and he was dying at a rate much faster than once a minute :\
    Lol... I can't control teams since I don't run in a premade. Be proud I guess? good job man. I can only do so much as one person.

I don't RQ because of deaths or ganks, I'm more than willing to take 10+ deaths in a bg (you can see that in the SS I posted), I RQ when people on my team stay in without doing anything to help, or literally join with 60k health, or healers refuse to heal (Mendyou in this case didn't heal when we both joined in and I pushed our GY a little).

I play with the focus of maxing damage as boomkin at all costs, and I tried that for a while against the 3 rogues, enhancement sham, warrior, and boomkin ganking me in that match, but at a certain point I just decide the team isn't worth helping and leave after giving some not-so-friendly words to teammates.

I do want to point out that 4-5 people responded to me specifically as if my post got under some skin.
    That says something ;)
    Edited: February 16, 2017

13. I do want to point out that 4-5 people responded to me specifically as if my post got under some skin.
    That says something ;)
    Yes, it says something, but I wouldn't be that much proud. People here just love to make fun of everyone who make stupid comments like you.

I think you can now be placed in the "Dunce" list. There you will find Alvie and Andrew, you will love them.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last