1. For the record, my premade consisted of myself and a full vicious ele shaman in that bg

2. Such a sweet bg, last eve :3 thank you all and gg!

@cyo: Dude, why are you saying that we had 5 healers? We were 2 heals + Jaulix's heals (jau <3) :3 ...plus I hope you've noticed our 2 players with 90k HP...anyway I don't want to start endless conversations and drama, the bg was good, that's all ;)

3. Such a sweet bg, last eve :3 thank you all and gg!

@cyo: Dude, why are you saying that we had 5 healers? We were 2 heals + Jaulix's heals (jau <3) :3 ...plus I hope you've noticed our 2 players with 90k HP...anyway I don't want to start endless conversations and drama, the bg was good, that's all ;)
    Sorry 4, one must have left. (and yes i am aware that one of the healers was low)

kind of a joke, i dun really care, i had fun xd.

plus i care much more about this stat <3

4. haha omg these guys :D my mistake, I didn't even notice them due to their low heals :) and yeah, everyone has the right to care for different things.

5. Was really fun though xe, i enjoy finding you guys because i know im not just going to be standing in ally gy waiting for randoms to cap

6. Also note to jugger from experience. If you want to maximize boomkin damage at all costs, it is best to not spam people in bgs/post on the forums, and then not que with at least a healer.

Also quit missing mushrooms on still targets and your damage will go up a little.

7. Was really fun though xe, i enjoy finding you guys because i know im not just going to be standing in ally gy waiting for randoms to cap
    Yes :) it's nice when there is challenge...I really thought u picked up the second flag, insane moment :D :3

8. it should have dissapeared after cap, but i must have got it at the exact moment :(

9. Edited: February 17, 2017

10. second to last pic, your welcome for the carry

Edited: February 17, 2017

11. @juggertank4 What is with all these Boomie pics?

Am I pro or what?
    Btw, I'm not a chicken, I'm playing Feral and MM Hunter in those pics :p

12. second to last pic, your welcome for the carry
    Yup. Should have used your rocket boots to get the flag faster instead of catching up and stealing the first berserk buff to stack on heroism and take a huge headstart in damage.

13. Yup. Should have used your rocket boots to get the flag faster instead of catching up and stealing the first berserk buff to stack on heroism and take a huge headstart in damage.
    And lose that sick burst? What a joke.

14. you beat me by 400k after i ran a flag lul, nice boomkin, you thinking you would have made better use of that than me is why your such a joke.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last