1. It's not a screenshot, but the scoreboard is still at the end of the video [/video]

there, it might be kind of blurry because i just screenshotted the video, but heres the scoreboard xd. and nice.

2. there, it might be kind of blurry because i just screenshotted the video, but heres the scoreboard xd. and nice.
    Thank you Cyo :)

3. some chain lightining spam :3
    Best ele sham EU, jk worst. Nice autistic keybinds, UI and spell use count luul

P.C. Mybestpala sikest pala world EleGiggle

4. Best ele sham EU, jk worst. Nice autistic keybinds, UI and spell use count luul

P.C. Mybestpala sikest pala world EleGiggle
    If u think autistic keybinds for some not easy to push button u should really think about a gaming mouse for bind more than 1-3 and letters close to wasd sir

5. -just arcane stuff

-not even rath , ruth ftw

-1st bg as changed UH > frost

6. Grab your popcorn, beer n enjoy :-D

Lets kick things off with a tribute to bakura and co <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Fossa and co

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-dat poor tamex, 3 in a row :< /rip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tclick and premade tribute collection, rip "zalzari" self-proclaimed god of azeroth /facepalm

And this guys is the reason why tclick never queues against DONORS, he knows hes gonna get rammed so hard he wont have time to "click", its sad he farms his own guild and a bunch of randoms for free rbg points.

Cheers <3

7. manyakz the worst mage I have ever seen....especially in 2s

<3

8. Grab your popcorn, beer n enjoy :-D

Lets kick things off with a tribute to bakura and co <3
    When I saw you here I knew you would talk about me, just didn't know I would be the first <3

You damn flamestrike spammer :p "The whole floor on fire" ;)

I can only answer with this 5 minutes BG pic

I think its kinda old tbh :p

9. manyakz the worst mage I have ever seen....especially in 2s

<3
    haha love you too dude <3

When I saw you here I knew you would talk about me, just didn't know I would be the first <3

You damn flamestrike spammer :p "The whole floor on fire" ;)

I can only answer with this 5 minutes BG pic

I think its kinda old tbh :p
    hahaa that was you! u know after that duel ended I was like why teh hell couldnt I kite, then I realized I still had mage armor on :< (so pro I know haha)

rematch soon ;) and PS: for the love of god change guilds :p

First 123412 ... Last