1. Men from Africa's Republic of Congo find themselves at the top with an average length of 7.1in, but the shortest average can be found in North and South Korea at 3.8in.

In Europe, Icelanders are the most equipped at 6.5in and the Romanians are smallest - shortly followed by the Irish. Brits rank 78th out of 113 nationalities - bigger than French but not as large as Germans.

2. Men from Africa's Republic of Congo find themselves at the top with an average length of 7.1in, but the shortest average can be found in North and South Korea at 3.8in.

In Europe, Icelanders are the most equipped at 6.5in and the Romanians are smallest - shortly followed by the Irish. Brits rank 78th out of 113 nationalities - bigger than French but not as large as Germans.
    Fascinating.

3. Men from Africa's Republic of Congo find themselves at the top with an average length of 7.1in, but the shortest average can be found in North and South Korea at 3.8in.

Much info...from personal experience? Naah, don't answer me, idc :d

4. Much info...from personal experience? Naah, don't answer me, idc :d
    His/her name is "Man Hunter", so I would say you're kinda right :D

5. I want ogrimar raid like with dds /cry

6. put in work, put em in the dirt!

<Chemical> coming to wipe out all the horde bg heros

we are also LF rated bgs if any horde want to challenge us

- Tdot the Elder God

7. A lot of fun and I want to apology to Hurriccane because he literally died 35 times. You deserve my respect for at least trying when everyone else in your team was quitting the game.

8. Waiting for Tdot to make a new account .... :)

9. I've seen plenty of banned accounts . . . Damn dictatorship :D No more trash talking on forums!
    Petar Mitic - Gas do daske! xD xD

10. Beep beep no one here said anything that was unsaid before.

Anyway, who the **** is this Pinfaster guy, R1 in HKs with last activity 2y ago http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

Warmane hit me up with some free HKs too dawg IGN Gorinkax/Kirra

11. Hi all so yesterday i checked website max 380 ... 420 players so i dont know if the population will reduce but bgs are dead we dont get enough players in 10v10 maps and few alterac valley bg . Bgs are dead the end.

12. http://imgur.com/a/zA1jV

Sad that I won't be able to do this anymore...

13. Who the **** cares about nelth, you ****ing nerds need to get a life and quit playing a 7 year old expansion.

http://imgur.com/a/zA1jV

Sad that I won't be able to do this anymore...
    from the minimap i spot 7 horde characters around that area and 0 alliance players are you really that proud of 7v1ing tdot? cmon man hes low hanging fruit.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

First ... 111920212223 ... Last