1. Who the **** cares about nelth, you ****ing nerds need to get a life and quit playing a 7 year old expansion.

from the minimap i spot 7 horde characters around that area and 0 alliance players are you really that proud of 7v1ing tdot? cmon man hes low hanging fruit.
    He couldn't have possibly been the last person to die. I would never be proud of killing tdot anyway, but that doesn't make it any less funny when he rage quits the bg.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

2. Warmane is dead. You no life wastes of spunk are stuck in this abusive relationship with warmane and cant get out.
    While I have an account ready to comment, I just wanted to point out that this post is gold. Also consider joining me with the Cookies for TBC, I miss you boo, you happy little accident

3. this one i lost DPS race, Sanguineus is a good boy, still nice bg stats

4. While I have an account ready to comment, I just wanted to point out that this post is gold. Also consider joining me with the Cookies for TBC, I miss you boo, you happy little accident
    I might consider it depending on the quality of the server but I dont really have enough free time to even play casual af retail nevermind tbc, but who knows, maybe ill start playing again.

Mods why edit my first post? :'(

5. I've seen plenty of banned accounts . . . Damn dictatorship :D No more trash talking on forums!
    Petar Mitic - Gas do daske! xD xD
    This whole thread is just **** talking, you should never forgot this is a privatserver and it dont works very well so everything you post here is at all not more than a joke...
    Edited: April 9, 2017

6. how dafuq do u manage to use your stun when u have it keybinded on f10?

7. how dafuq do u manage to use your stun when u have it keybinded on f10?
    You can make your gaming mouse whatever key from the Keyboard, and people usually put keys that we never use.

8. Im not sure whats more impressive. The fact that this thread is still going or the fact that this realm is still going....

9. how dafuq do u manage to use your stun when u have it keybinded on f10?
    i got gameing mouse
    f10 is actually on mouse xD
    u know there is a logitech software that allows u to bind keys from keyboard that are not comfrotable on those buttons on mouse
    Edited: April 17, 2017

10. There you go, some nostalgia from when i was still around and hated. Now the population here could easily fit in one "Big Picture on a small server" lol.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

11. There you go, some nostalgia from when i was still around and hated. Now the population here could easily fit in one "Big Picture on a small server" lol.
    Never seen your name before

12. There you go, some nostalgia from when i was still around and hated. Now the population here could easily fit in one "Big Picture on a small server" lol.
    Exucuse me , but who the fck are u ?

13. There you go, some nostalgia from when i was still around and hated. Now the population here could easily fit in one "Big Picture on a small server" lol.
    nice binds though

First ... 122021222324 ... Last