1. hahaa that was you! u know after that duel ended I was like why teh hell couldnt I kite, then I realized I still had mage armor on :< (so pro I know haha)

rematch soon ;)
    Yea, I noticed you were taking more damage than the normal, but I didn't know why :p

I'm pretty new at rogue but its so damn simple and OP.

and PS: for the love of god change guilds :p
    What guilds man? :o

2. We didnt even notice they capped 2 flags since we were having fun in middle, capped 2 back pretty quickly tho ;D

Spoiler: Show
    I dont give a **** wether you like my binds or not, kisses.

3. We didnt even notice they capped 2 flags since we were having fun in middle, capped 2 back pretty quickly tho ;D

Spoiler: Show
    I dont give a **** wether you like my binds or not, kisses.
    that bg was amazing indeed :) Healing you was nice, you take a lot of damage but your dps is very impressive! /cheer
    Edited: September 12, 2016

4. <The Crew> premade vs FATALITY alts

kitekat getting slaughtered

kitekat trinketing cyclone to sit in a full 15 second solar beam (rofl)

kitekat getting rekt again

again again

god damn 0 - 6 as druid so good men!

P.S. - Kitekat stick to feral or boomkin w/e your off spec is because you are absolutely garbage as resto druid.

tell explofty to bind bladestorm, seems he cant click it fast enough during 1st clash

5. that bg was amazing indeed :) Healing you was nice, you take a lot of damage but yorur dps is very impressive! /cheer
    Thanks, hey ;)

Yeah, Frost is indeed squishy as crap, but more fun than Unholy.. For me, anyway :)

6. @SeywIsBack

neltharion - place where the worst players are usually the loudest.

7. If you don't mind almighty, will you please show me, did I brag that I'm some pro?!? I told you once and will repeat myself, don't bother with us, tclick! Maybe find a girlfriend or a boyfriend irl, whatever makes you happy tho...feelsbadman :d

8. don't bother with us
    but I did ... Your members claim we are "noobs" and yet you guys got massacred by vicious / ruthless alts with chicken and nexzy pretty much slaughtering your team every time. After that bg we logged mains with full BiS pre to snipe you but you stopped queuing ... Shame. Every crew member is on <FATALITY> hit list .. Prepare your Anus

9. but I did ... Your members claim we are "noobs" and yet you guys got massacred by vicious / ruthless alts with chicken and nexzy pretty much slaughtering your team every time. After that bg we logged mains with full BiS pre to snipe you but you stopped queuing ... Shame. Every crew member is on <FATALITY> hit list .. Prepare your Anus
    Prepared #msg2short

10. Can I be on the fatality hit list to? Can you all hop on ally toons and snipe me. Maybe in rateds.

11. a lot of pain, but a lot of fun, premade vs premade

12. <The Crew> premade vs FATALITY alts
    Oh i didnt know that a premade is only 2 people with randoms, guess what, now i know.

But later when i get into my computer i'll just show you a pick off me alone with low geared randoms camping 3guys from your guild + randoms.

13. but I did ... Your members claim we are "noobs" and yet you guys got massacred by vicious / ruthless alts with chicken and nexzy pretty much slaughtering your team every time. After that bg we logged mains with full BiS pre to snipe you but you stopped queuing ... Shame. Every crew member is on <FATALITY> hit list .. Prepare your Anus
    As i don't wana spend 2 hours writing a text, ill just say it like this"

FATALITY/Chemical - win win win win win win loose ( alt+f4) PS: I'm not talking about everyone

The Crew - fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun ( we dont even spend time taking screenshots )
    Edited: September 13, 2016

14. I prefer win and fun at the same time :D

First 1234513 ... Last