1. i finished second true, but the 8 flag returns tho!!!!!!!1one11!!!!!!!1
    kinda love the screenshots u guys posted nice dmg done and **** but no flag caps, flag returns, bases assaulted or deffends.... Homicide both of those deaths are from me :)))) 10/0 and 5 base capped when my team sux i still manage to finish with a sexy score

2. another one from my shaman

and one from druid pov

3. another one from my shaman

and one from druid pov

Its old pictures xD

4. the druid one is a little old i think, didn't go back that far in my screenshots folder, but I haven't been screenshotting a whole lot on my druid and wanted to put it on here xd

5. Playing PVP with PVE weapons and trinkets (some even use more items than the ones refered) vs players with full PVP gear (interpret as trash gear to do DPS with few class exceptions that do a bit better while in full PVP gear)
    Taking screenshots with millions DMG done and yet no flag/bases caps almost. (Interesting that most pictures i ever saw on Neth section (bg related) always show up the dmg done but never the short time 10 mins bg (the pure focused on the objective only bg or the 5+ flags/bases cap.)

But hey more important it's to have fun, so as long the numbers are above 1 million it's all that matters.
    Edited: November 7, 2016

6. Playing PVP with PVE weapons and trinkets (some even use more items than the ones refered) vs players with full PVP gear (interpret as trash gear to do DPS with few class exceptions that do a bit better while in full PVP gear)
    Taking screenshots with millions DMG done and yet no flag/bases caps almost. (Interesting that most pictures i ever saw on Neth section (bg related) always show up the dmg done but never the short time 10 mins bg (the pure focused on the objective only bg or the 5+ flags/bases cap.)

But hey more important it's to have fun, so as long the numbers are above 1 million it's all that matters.
    i have hundreds of screenshots of sub 10 minute bgs :| i dont share them because they are boring, whats the point of it.

happy? xd
    Edited: November 8, 2016

7. Nor happy or either sad, but being very honest my problem with PVE items on BGs is you have "DMG Advantage" over the other classes, ofc arcane mage/unholy dk/enh shaman also have advantage vs the other classes even with full PVP items because they can do higher DPS in comparison with the other classes.

Something i find strange is seeing people saying "i ended up in 2nd" even if they have 5 flags/bases capped and the rest of the team have 0, ofc WoW flag/base system award only goes to 1 player if capped and the others don't get an "assist" for helping capping flag/base zone. (and sadly this is something they never changed)

I remember when playing bgs even with really good players they didn't care about defend, play for the objective they were only focused on kills, ofc killing it's what gives the fun, the challenge, and review the what needs to be improved and how to counter this and that, ofc dmg is relevant but bgs shouldn't be about spawnkilling or senseless focus only on killing, or trying hard to hit the TOP1 DMG place but strategic playing, organization. (that's why i made the low time bgs reference and flag/bases caps)

Oh well after writting this i remembered how hard to is organize a team with random players or expect your team to be organized and play strategically.

PVP should be balanced in theory but sadly this will never happen, some classes clearly have a lot advantages over others, and bringing PVE items to a PVP battle only increases the gap of never being balanced/fair. (this gap only happens if you're good player, lol.)

Memories from some BGs when you got members from Chemical or FATALITY or D O N O R S even other old/new respected PVP guilds/players on your BG group, and you expected an organized team with well structured playing method, it always ended up in spawn boring killing/taking much more time than needed, no defending, and sometimes your team letting the only player that cared about flag/cap/objective playing dying because 99% of your team members were only focused on spawn killing.

And yet people give so much importance to the DMG done.

8. to try to explain it to you, I've been honor capped on my druid for over a year, and my shaman since 2 weeks after molt down. I haven't cared about actually winning a bg in ages, Still i win 99% of them, but play them strictly for fun and to get honorable kills. I don't ever go for objectives on my own, but that doesn't mean that I won't kill everyone at a base and allow someone else to cap it.

9. I think you are seeing PVE gear in PVP as far worse problem than it actually is. It's mostly a Random BG thing, where you don't really play as seriously as you would in Rated or arena, where on the other hand you far more often see people wearing full PVP gear or at least have way more PVP pieces equipped.

Also in no way I think there's a direct connection between the amount of PVE pieces worn and playing objectives, it's more like the balance between the 2 teams. Just yesterday night, we were running some Battlegrounds with a bunch of friends and bumped into DONORS premades several times in a row. Of course we won't be able to just spawncamp a 10-man premade, so it actually made for some pretty fun and competitive fights, whereas if we face a team made up of 2 geared guys and 8 lower geared players, it will be basically impossible for them to even leave their graveyard, but I don't think that's the kind of game anyone would really enjoy.

As for your remark about the balance between classes, I can't completely agree with that either. You have a point that some classes/specs are designed for PVP better than some others, but I don't think that's something you can't make up for with skill, experience and knowing what to do against them.

Just my 2 cents..

10. I'm pretty sure only 5 people log from < D O N O R S >. Most of them either play Retail or some other expansion. People shouldn't QQ about someone having PvE or PvP gear. Almost every geared person does bg for the fun of it. Queue Rated Bg if you want obj base battleground. You want PvE gear? Donate or Raid for it.

11. It is fully about the Equip since u need to see were ppl got their achieve, espacially their PVE Equip. And thats the Point nearly 99% of this players which you called "geared" grant their equip while the Server was bugged as ****ed in Class Talents and Boss Encounters. And that is the Point. The PPL that nowadays join BGs on Horde or Ally Side with full gear, are simply just exploiters, and you can easily see that at the Date they got their achieves...And you can whine cry or whatever you want now, but this is fact. When you now squish all achieves 99% of this Pro Premades would never get them again including the DS HC Equip except the Donors. And that is the Problem here what you are calling full geared, pro and want to have fun in BGS and get kills. Is just a bunch of exploiting noobs that farmed arena with bugged classes or DS HC when every Encounter was bugged or with Ignite Bug. These PPL arent pro they are low as ****.

Palas, Rogues, Shamans, Firemages, Shadowpriests, Warlocks, all are bugged....or were bugged you saw it month in Arena.....

So yes this problem with BGS is all about exploiters and Bugs....Than these Premades with 3 Heals and just DPS that wear PVE HC Equip is a consequence of 6 Month BugUse in DS HC and Arena, and that is fact even when you try to say it isnt so....its at all low...

OH AND EDIT DONT FORGET OUR BUGUSING HORDE OWLS....

And even when you dont realize it with this **** talking this Get Rekt DoG Flaming by bugusing hordes and ****ing low noobs is the Reason why this Server is going down, the PPL that still say PVP isnt Bugged all are good and just qq about negativ bugs are just afraid of not beeing NR1 Buguser anymore and this destroys the Server, and at all you can face it and accept that we never get more players again or you start blaming the bugusers, report them, and fix the bugs....but i dont wanna know how many "Staff" chars are under this Pro Horde Premades, would be a nice fact to know, GMS open ur accounts and show us ur game chars...

12. You're such a lost person Alvie. How about you explain all of those moonkin bugs you've been talking about for so long once and for all?

The server population is going down because the lack of updates (which I believe wouldn't help anyways unless it was same faction RBG/War games)A few low level Tanaris quests won't bring people back. End of story.
    The server population is going down because the realm has been here for like 1.5 years. People get bored. Not because people are doing bgs with pve gear you ***** haha. You're late to the party.

Can't you just admit you're the worst mage to ever set foot on this realm? You literally have 1 button to press as an arcane mage and you're still complaining about everything you could possibly think of. ****ing blows my mind.

Explain the BG exploiters and bugs please

13. So Arcane Mage is 1 Button Class sweet Rumor, did you spread that to say other how pro ur 2 Button Disci is? <--- lol Really...

And TwoEasy to say it clear you and your Guild and the Attitude of your wanna be "PRO" Guildmembers destroyed PVP and actually everybody knows it here. Than since you and your exploiting and Donor friends started to farm Random BGS with 3 Heals and exploited DS Equip it was over and you dont even feel ashamed for it, you still try to blame other for your faults and nothing else.....I mean nobody cares about you and your guild and thats why nobody plays against you your just full geared with 2 or 3 heals and ds hc equipped DPS you Sync with 2 Premades in 10 Man BGs and than you wonder why nobody wanna do PVP anymore. Sweet but you still fail, and yeah i could exploit the firemage like ur Premades do hard but nah i play like i want sorry im not such a guide kiddy like mostly 99% here that just prefer from bugs....And also your Flaming ur spamming, and the flaming and spaming of ur whole guild detroyed the whole attitude on this Server, i mean Infected was annoying but you are just discusting and useless. And i know ur all so pro by flaming arcane mage but ur not able play it, how pathetic....And twoeasy how u can call a person low that 3 hits u when u dont have 2 other healers as backup ur mad cause some ppl know how low you and Abby acted several month a BIG ROFL for that ;-)

And yeah TwoEasy we all know u are afraid of beeing just a noob from the mass when all bugs are fixxed, but wait want me to go frost spec full mastery with a full HC Rogue and farm you in arena? how long u think u survive 2 secs? or maybe 5 secs cause we all know ur a lil hiding *****... so really TwoEasy dont even try it again....Go and Farm il 360 with il 405 Premade Grps and feel good than....

And yeah i will screen how low ur flag carrier acts in Horde flag room next time in Twin Peaks to show u how hard u pro guys are exploiting this lil sight bug cause u are afraid of loosing.

You destroyed PVP on your own and than you cry that ppl that mostly in PVE, cant do PVP when no Raid is cause you ruined it, that they leave the server pathetic.

Action -> Reaction Way of Life you know maybe u realize it when mommy stops paying for ur bills....

ADN TWOEASY 1 Question why u got all Arena Achieves in time with the Ignite Bug? A shame who thinks of something evil right....

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements

Noob Buguser, but its nice to farm you and your mates on Mop ;-)

14. Oh boii, some fresh Neltharion drama going on here, huh? Man I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time now. Sucks that it's against you though, everyone already knows you're a worthless mage and it's already been proven multiple times in other threads. I'm sorry if I failed to answer some of your stuff but I'm still trying to decrypt your message together with 2 other people here.

Considering your horrible English I don't expect you to be able to comprehend 1/5 of whats below. Good luck.

So Arcane Mage is 1 Button Class sweet Rumor, did you spread that to say other how pro ur 2 Button Disci is? <--- lol Really...
    Yes, arcane mage is a 1 button class and everyone knows that. No healer class is a 1 button class.

And TwoEasy to say it clear you and your Guild and the Attitude of your wanna be "PRO" Guildmembers destroyed PVP and actually everybody knows it here. Than since you and your exploiting and Donor friends started to farm Random BGS with 3 Heals and exploited DS Equip it was over and you dont even feel ashamed for it, you still try to blame other for your faults and nothing else.....I mean nobody cares about you and your guild and thats why nobody plays against you your just full geared with 2 or 3 heals and ds hc equipped DPS you Sync with 2 Premades in 10 Man BGs and than you wonder why nobody wanna do PVP anymore.
    Haha, you're so cute. Such a messy text with broken English. I truly don't know where to start lol. I like how you act as if we're new and just started farming BGs here. The realm's been out for probably more than 1.5 year now and we've been doing BGs and having lots of fun fighting Alliance premades since day one.

If you honestly think we destroyed PvP on this realm in any way for using full BiS gear you're ****ing dumb. I bet you a hundred bucks we've contributed way more to this server than you ever will. Do you expect everyone to run around with full ruthless for 1.5 year? Seriously? We've given challenge to the many Alliance premades we've fought over the past 15 months. I bet they liked it. Why is it that some people say they that they don't care about me or my guild yet they feel the need to write long ****ing texts about us all the time? You're so ****ing wrong and you know it. Syncing a 10 man horde premade is next to impossible today. We don't even have 10 people online anymore - 5, if lucky. I can't even remember the last time we managed to sync, 1 year ago maybe?

Honestly though, do you seriously think 5-10 people from my guild made everyone stopped doing PvP/quit the server? Or could it be that they got bored after playing here for so long? Could it be that they simply felt the need to do other things other than sitting in a BG queue? God you're one of a kind, aren't you?

Sweet but you still fail, and yeah i could exploit the firemage like ur Premades do hard but nah i play like i want sorry im not such a guide kiddy like mostly 99% here that just prefer from bugs....And also your Flaming ur spamming, and the flaming and spaming of ur whole guild detroyed the whole attitude on this Server, i mean Infected was annoying but you are just discusting and useless. And i know ur all so pro by flaming arcane mage but ur not able play it, how pathetic....And twoeasy how u can call a person low that 3 hits u when u dont have 2 other healers as backup ur mad cause some ppl know how low you and Abby acted several month a BIG ROFL for that ;-)
    You have yet to explain what the bugs are. Perhaps you're just saying that because you're dogcrap? Oh yea, our spamming totally destroyed the whole attitude on this server. Wow, you feel good for being able to 3 shot me as an arcane mage with berserk? That explains everything. You have 1 spell and you clicked it 3 times and you managed to do 200k damage. How hard is that on a scale 1-10?
    Spoiler: Show
    Bonus question: How dumb are you on a scale 1-10?
    P.S your English is disgusting.

And yeah TwoEasy we all know u are afraid of beeing just a noob from the mass when all bugs are fixxed, but wait want me to go frost spec full mastery with a full HC Rogue and farm you in arena? how long u think u survive 2 secs? or maybe 5 secs cause we all know ur a lil hiding *****... so really TwoEasy dont even try it again....Go and Farm il 360 with il 405 Premade Grps and feel good than....
    Wait, what? I don't understand. What are they going to fix? You need to explain all of those crucial bugs you've been talking about all the time but somehow you fail to answer that question. Or are you going to go full frost spec bugged damage omg hc rogue on me? Oh yeah, right. Everything is bugged except mages and rogues... I forgot :-]

And yeah i will screen how low ur flag carrier acts in Horde flag room next time in Twin Peaks to show u how hard u pro guys are exploiting this lil sight bug cause u are afraid of loosing.
    Okie. I took a screen of this! Bet it pissed you off real good, you were laying there for quite some time before ragequitting.

You destroyed PVP on your own and than you cry that ppl that mostly in PVE, cant do PVP when no Raid is cause you ruined it, that they leave the server pathetic.
    Huh? I cry? Mostly in PvE? Can't do PvP when no raid is caus..? I never managed to decrypt this message man... I'm not the one crying because people are leaving the server. I barely play here anymore haha. Jeeez....

Action -> Reaction Way of Life you know maybe u realize it when mommy stops paying for ur bills....
    ***** wat? Own experience perhaps? I'm working and paying my own ****. Boii Look at my GTX 1080! I bet it's more expensive than your favela apartment.

ADN TWOEASY 1 Question why u got all Arena Achieves in time with the Ignite Bug? A shame who thinks of something evil right....
    Noob Buguser, but its nice to farm you and your mates on Mop ;-)
    Because I believe I got all of my arena achievements day 1 by capping with Murk. Lol. I don't play MoP. I hate that God damn expansion. Don't even mention it.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last