1. ^so much dmg but still lost the bg ahahahhahha. this is like banging ur wife all day n night but she gets pregnant from the guy next door BUR fail. /inb4imfullgearedsoidontcareaboutwinning bs
    today 8 wins out of 8 games with no premade...

this bg i joined when ally had one base horde 2... the bg was like horde/ally 1760/450 and we won at the end with 3 base 1920/2000
    Edited: January 4, 2017

2. 1th of all happy new year to all community
    2nd
    ^so much dmg but still lost the bg ahahahhahha. this is like banging ur wife all day n night but she gets pregnant from the guy next door BUR fail.
    today 8 wins out of 8 games with no premade...
    man pls u are quitter, u just stealth in bases try to 1 shot ppl who goes flag when loosing and when found u quit bg, so don't blame ppl who try ;)
    3rd

3. Well, maybe I should start the ball rolling. So I leave here an abominable and curious unedited image that I found.

The gnome finally became a man!
    Spoiler: Show

Happy return to the routine!.

4. 1th of all happy new year to all community
    2nd
    man pls u are quitter, u just stealth in bases try to 1 shot ppl who goes flag when loosing and when found u quit bg, so don't blame ppl who try ;)
    first of all i cant 1shot players.. im not a donor and i dont have any hc pve! second, why u blame me for trying then? if u see me in flag room killing yall one by one is probably because my team is gy camped and i cant do anything else but stay near flag and try to kill everybody who touches it...
    happy new year

5. man pls u are quitter
    quitter?

i ****in shine out even if horde rulez in bgs.. if i leave its because i dont have time to wait til the bg ends next time check me and u see im not online after leaving bgs... also wow error happens 1out of 5-6bgs and lately i do low level dungeons after clearing the instance im lazy to walk out so i join and quit bgs so it teleports me out :D if u check my page u will see the tons of achivements from the instances .... i never quit bgs for losing since i still have fun hunting u down also i rather troll in bg than leave and wait 15min for deserter
    Edited: January 7, 2017

6. tfw when 1m damage and 8 kills is 'shining out'

7. tfw when 1m damage and 8 kills is 'shining out'
    because dmg done is everything right? also dont forget different classes different play style and different dmg done.. for a rogue im doing pretty insane dmg.. dont realy see any other rogue doing more .. there is 1-2 rogue who is close but both have 2x HC no kaleds, HC vials and one of those rogues also have bonelink! u are just waste of dmg and time! go fight a trainning dummie if all u want to see is dmg! also when i fight i fight alone while u que in premades with 1-2 pocket healers who is healing ur *** so u are able to pull out that much dmg.. time to upload videos to show ppl how ****in good u are when i catch you in bgs 1 vs 1 :D when u dont have time to deal dmg.. when 150 k dmg is enough to put you six feet under ;D

8. Dear Thepurge, i was not blaming you, that's what stealther does it's not bad thing i just say what's happening xD don't take it hard i loves u all (hordie homie more)

Edited: January 9, 2017

9. edit: link down
    Edited: January 29, 2017 Reason: link down

10. Not in the mood of winning the game! :( some pro's always ruin my experience! xD xD

11. Not in the mood of winning the game! :( some pro's always ruin my experience! xD xD
    Why would you impersonate Palacinka on forums lmfao?

You are one fking sad mofo irl.

12. Why would you impersonate Palacinka on forums lmfao?

You are one fking sad mofo irl.
    Just to be clear, not that actually I respond to your reply means something to me, it does not, so I do not give a damn tear about your opinion and pitiful slang language, Filip, or my life in real, as i never did about virtual *****s on Molten, whose only achievement in their life is private servers.

13. Just to be clear, not that actually I respond to your reply means something to me, it does not, so I do not give a damn tear about your opinion and pitiful slang language, Filip, or my life in real, as i never did about virtual *****s on Molten, whose only achievement in their life is private servers.
    So, why are u impersonating him both on forums and in game lmao? Your previous response didn't make any sense at all.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last