1. Hahahahhahaahhahahahhh damn thats lot of bro

2. Morning everyone! i had a great morning so far with my friend alvie!

after that the little guy just disappeared on me. Has anyone seen him?

3. Sorry , this pic is not from bg its from durotar but its about pvp players from the ''best'' pvp guild FATALITY

And after 2 min he went in Razor Hill

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8b281...11307fbc40.png

4. Looooooool this screen /tar xmog hahahahahahahhaha he dont know what xmog mean

5. Guys this is just mean, idk that guy well but he's a nice guy at least. Lets not pick on people who dont deserve it just because of their guild.

Good reasons to pick on people:
    1. They deserve it.
    2. They are dickheads
    3. They heal people when i try to 1v1 that person cross faction (looking at you 'abrafo')
    4. They steal my zerking buff while not being named murk (see number 1)
    5. Playing deathknight

Bad reasons to pick on people
    1. Nvm i cant really think of any bad reasons but serious note that guy is probably young and from what ive seen is a decent person other than playing dk.

6. Guys this is just mean, idk that guy well but he's a nice guy at least. Lets not pick on people who dont deserve it just because of their guild.

Good reasons to pick on people:
    1. They deserve it.
    2. They are dickheads
    3. They heal people when i try to 1v1 that person cross faction (looking at you 'abrafo')
    4. They steal my zerking buff while not being named murk (see number 1)
    5. Playing deathknight

Bad reasons to pick on people
    1. Nvm i cant really think of any bad reasons but serious note that guy is probably young and from what ive seen is a decent person other than playing dk.
    You wanna mean healed by yunooooooo xD ofc

7. Sick imagehost bro! Really good! Didn't even last for 1 hour. I suggest Imgur for future bg pics

8. Sick imagehost bro! Really good! Didn't even last for 1 hour. I suggest Imgur for future bg pics
    FeelsGoodMan

9. Sick imagehost bro! Really good! Didn't even last for 1 hour. I suggest Imgur for future bg pics
    y man sorry

Edited: February 10, 2017

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last