1. There you go, some nostalgia from when i was still around and hated. Now the population here could easily fit in one "Big Picture on a small server" lol.
    Almost none of the characters in your screenshots exist on Neltharion, go to the forums of the Cata server you play on.
    -- or the screenshots are from molten wow ;/

2. That's because i moved to mop after meltdown. I would imagine some of you started over with cata, but i finished its endgame and got most of its content done, nothing to stay around for anymore. Besides, with that op gurthalak and them pve trinks was almost unfair to play cata pvp lol. And i did mention those are nostalgic pictures, but they were made here, so excuse me for interrupting your precious cemetery slumber party, please proceed.

3. *nostalgia intensfies*

2-Man Army
    Spoiler: Show

Ok, so after the game Luminy pointed out that between the two of us we had 70 KB's, and I replied "we probably had more than the rest of our team combined", but then I got curious and decided to actually do the numbers. Together we had:

70 KB's
    10,699,488 DMG

The rest of our team had:

56 KB's
    9,110,833 DMG

Now, I didn't scroll down on the scoreboard so there's still 5 names missing from those numbers, but going full tryhard mode and looking at the raid frames, the people missing from the scoreboard are:

70.2k HP priest
    92.9k HP hunter
    (priest) healer
    (druid) healer
    <100k HP feral

The difference is 14 KB's and 1,588,655 DMG, and as I doubt those players listed above add up past those numbers, the TLDR summary of my tryhard calculation I just wrote to necro this thread is; the 2-man army did more than the rest of the 15-man team ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>
    Me and a friend of mine like to queue random BGs sometimes, just the two of us, and we've had alot of success with that so we ended up calling ourselves the "2-Man Army"! I know, cute right?

This is us earlier today carrying our team of PUGs to victory against a <FATALITY> premade! It was a very exciting battle guys, we had so much fun! It was very kawaii I must say, you tried very hard but in the end the 2-Man Army were victorious! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Juan v Juan
    Played feral for a week with no gear; this is why you need keybinds.

#PuppyPatrol
    today was a good day. I hadn't been online for a few days, but I decided to log on and have some fun with my bestest of pals in the way we know best - puppy poaching! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

First, we found ourselves a puppy to poach.

Then, after sitting and waiting for retaliation for about 20 minutes we decided to queue up for a BG, mainly because our very good friend from the past decided to join us on Neltharion - Kemisha! However, while in the BG we got news that the <Puppy Patrol> had brought together a 20+ puppy-raid and were camping the location from where we had entered the BG, so the moment we would exit we would be attacked and overwhelmed by cuteness. So, we made the only logical choice; we ported out of the battleground to Stormwind and gathered some people from Devil's Death Squad!

And so we did. And it was beautiful: (DDS) 22 v 24 (Puppy Patrol)

Needless to say; they were upset. They were furious even. They were so triggered that the majestic r1 clicker GM of the <Puppy Patrol> decided to contact the mighty multiboxer to come and assist them with his 25-man blood DK team! And so they did. And so we waited. And then they came with the fire of a thousand suns and a 50-man raid team. We didn't stand a chance.

jk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tdog's Tribute
    >I was only 9 years old
    >I loved BM hunter so much, I had all the PvE items and spirit beasts
    >I pray to Warlame every night before bed, thanking them for the specc I've been given
    >"Clicking is love" I say; "Clicking is life"
    >Bestest ret eu hears me and calls me a feggit
    >I know he was just jealous of my devotion for clicking
    >I called him a tryhard
    >He reks me and sends me a link to a guide for keybinding
    >I'm crying now, and my clicker-finger hurts
    >I lay dead in Northern Barrens and I'm so bad
    >Suddenly, a gay elf is moving towards me
    >It's Medan
    >I am so happy
    He whispers into my ear "We can be bad together."
    >He shows me screenshots of his sexy death strike keybinds and posts them on the forums
    >I'm ready
    >I stroke my e-peen with Medan
    >He supports me when no one else does
    >I feel so bad but I do it for the Horde
    >I can hear the Alliance laughing as my eyes start to water
    >I push against their force with 10-man BG premades
    >I want to be the best BG hero on Neltharion
    >We roar a mighty /roflmao as the BG is about to start
    >We lose to pugs
    >Some filthy one button spammer looks me straight in the eyes and says "lol get rekt tclick"
    >I make a forum thread and trolls spam it with ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    >Clicking is love. Clicking is life.

Medan's Tribute
    >I was only 6 years old
    >I loved diseases so much, I had all the facial and genital ones
    >I pray to Agonyx every night before bed, thanking him for this plague I've been given
    >"Unholy DK is love" I say; "Unholy DK is life"
    >Guetal hears me and calls me a fàggot
    >I know he was just jealous because Damage in BGs > arena rating
    >I called him a pillar humper
    >He frowns and says that I'm an embarrassment to DKs
    >I'm crying now, because no matter which specc I play no one respects me
    >I queue for BGs so I can spam emotes to alli scum /spit
    >Suddenly, a pleb is moving towards me
    >It's Tclick
    >I am so hard
    He whispers into my ear "Nìgger did you just call me embarrassing?"
    >He targets me with his powerful left mouse button and types /spit
    >I'm ready
    >I spam my /spit macro for Tclick
    >He points at me and tells me to /spit on myself because I am playing
    a mage on Alliance which makes me a alli scum myself
    >It hurts my feelings so much but I do it for the RP
    >I can feel the universe imploding as I bash myself for being a alli scum /spit
    >I spam my /spit macro on myself
    >I want to please Tclick
    >He /roars "For the Horde!" and tells me to tell him how much I hate alli scum /spit
    >Agonyx walks in
    >He looks at us both and says "You RP motherfûckers are cringe as fûck"
    >Tclick targets Agonyx and types /spit
    >/Spit is love. /Spit is life.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

4. Out of all the posts ever made on these forums, I hope these two posts are the ones that have been archived forever.

5. 2-Man Army

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Juan v Juan

#PuppyPatrol

Tdog's Tribute

Medan's Tribute

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Still brings tears to my eyes :'(

Where did you fgts go anyway? Everyone's just vanished ._.

6. May 1, 2017  
    Still brings tears to my eyes :'(

Where did you fgts go anyway? Everyone's just vanished ._.
    Alt. response #1: Well yeah no ****, you and me vanished together to the sunken city and then... Well I don't really remember what happened then, think I quit playing and went back to school? (Why is that a question I know I'm back in school.) I know Nad and DJ still play retail together, I know Genny is in an excruciatingly solid relationship and Njom is up there FeelsBadManing. I have no clue what bestest ret eu turned out to do, but he's a smart lad, probably working.

Alt. response #2: Actually, Genny's the only one whose class can vanish..

Should we discuss TBC? I just saw the release date and **** me that's way earlier than I expected. But I won't do it unless I have the people to do it with, or else I might as well stay farming legendaries on retail for no sensible reason.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

7. May 1, 2017  
    actually matits is on retail with djole-chan http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adon/simple
    i will probably play tbc, so count me in if you decide to play
    It would trigger so many people here to see his armory with 2.2k in 3s / rival a year before he bothered to get 2.2k in 2s lul #keepitreal

Yeah I was really looking forward to TBC, but I was expecting a release in like august at the earliest, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to play now, at least not be as active as I'd want to be for me to want to play at all

But we'll see I'll try to take the time at least for launch weekend, dopest thing would be if DJ decided to reform EoE. Can you imagine? It doesn't look like the Cookies will be making a return, but I know some plebs from there that might be. I'd ask Djolina myself, but I don't want to convince him to go through all that and then end up not playing myself, in bird culture that would be considered a 'dick move'

8. May 3, 2017  
    http://imgur.com/a/LjeIQ

Long time player - First post I believe.

Take a look through them. I'm not declaring I'm good or better than anybody else.

A huge number of these screenies were taking in the weeks following the moltdown and the beginning of Warmane so scrolling through them you may see some familiar old names. Nostalgic.

I think at the time, my shaman was full PVE and it would be easy mode 80k lava lashes on full resi players lul. My hunter, lock and DK were all pretty badly geared at the time, my mage was full cata however. Druid is full cata feral and mostly ruthless boomie, but boomies can afk 50% of a game and still come top.

There's 2 random pictures in there too, one when I was in a Twin Peaks with 7 rogues on the other team (that was not fun) and another in Twin Peaks with the other team having I think 6/7 healers (again not fun).

I've never been that vocal or prominent around the community, playing on and off, but i'm sure some of you will have seen me around and in BG's.

Peace!

9. May 7, 2017  
    Hi all,

I'm not so active pvp player now. I want thx to the crew for fight 2day, i miss old times when we can got some fun on pvp bgs. See you soon.

Special thx for this bg to Explo , Jaulix , Devo from ally

Syndicate pre 4 vs Crew 9 Pre

Edited: May 7, 2017

10. May 25, 2017  

11. I want to thank all the guys who are still playing here and bringing the challenge ;) thanks guys, it's so good to meet u in battlegrounds.
    Also my friends <3 I love you guys! :*
    Here are some good games from the last week:

http://imgur.com/a/3wz6Q

12. I want to thank all the guys who are still playing here and bringing the challenge ;) thanks guys, it's so good to meet u in battlegrounds.
    Also my friends <3 I love you guys! :*
    Here are some good games from the last week:

http://imgur.com/a/3wz6Q
    Pro tip: click on ALL and take 1 SS instead of 2

13. Well I like it that way, but thanks for the Pro tip.

First ... 132122232425 ... Last