1. New Vote system

Hey, so we all know back in the Molten times, we didn't had this kind of a vote system,we had the one where we would vote on top 100 Cataclysm private servers,then we got famous, and that's how our popularity started growing, at some point I'm not sure but it reached for sure 4k+ players, when Moltdown happened, Vote system got changed and Molten changed name into Warmane, players didn't knew what the heck is going on, there is no molten in top 100 !!!, I freaked out also until I found out that Molten is now Warmane and starting all over again, so my point is, we need to ask GM-s to bring us old vote system so we will get more players, which is gonna both make us lets call it "profit" , we will get new players ready for PvE/PvP , Warmane will make money, even more if we get refreshed by new devlog, thank you for your time , hope we will shine once again !

2. If you talk about the reason you can't vote warmane on votesites you'll get banned so I rather dodge giving you the reasoning for this.