1. Bg Pictures again

post em for fun, lets try to keep this thread somewhat clean.

when you get 17.6m damage in twin peaks and still lose :3

just an arathi

Edited: August 16, 2016

2. Tgod mafia presents the bestestest fire mage r1 hansol 2.8k men pyro lyfe jajajaja

3. Implying I played arena as disc.
    Implying you know what opinion means, as that clearly wasn't.
    >Implying
    P.S. Queue BG's
    implying you tried as holy

considering youve been playing with a dk for months while you both are fully geared as healer priest and unholy / frost dk, im suprised your peak is still 1.5k

4. Ok so, question, how is my peak 1.5k if the screenshots show me at 1.8k?
    That's your MMR mate

5. i said keep it clean *******s, and keep your filthy arena talk out of here

6. learning to play my shaman again

Edited: August 22, 2016

7. This thread is temporarily closed as I go through posts an deliver a bunch of bans.

The thread is open again. If you had a post deleted, but didn't get banned, consider this your one-time leeway at being offensive, starting drama, getting involved/fueling drama or whatever was in your post.

8. This thread is temporarily closed as I go through posts an deliver a bunch of bans.

The thread is open again. If you had a post deleted, but didn't get banned, consider this your one-time leeway at being offensive, starting drama, getting involved/fueling drama or whatever was in your post.
    Did I miss something?

9. Did I miss something?
    Not really. Just usual netlh drama.

10. It's not a screenshot, but the scoreboard is still at the end of the video (I'm just too lazy to screenshot it so I'm gonna post the video instead, but what I wanna show is the scoreboard at the end). For a 16 min BG, this is my best scoreboard ever!

11. Hi guys, just some pics, nothing really OP here let's say standard bg damage
    43-5 still not bad

Hi Bakura suuuup man? U rekt my dps as elemental in that screen btw :D

12. Hi Bakura suuuup man? U rekt my dps as elemental in that screen btw :D
    Wazaaa Farca o/

Ahaha Feral POWAAA!

12311 ... Last