1. Thank you god. My bad sorry.
    Edited: September 14, 2016

2. That's true, this realm is dead, seems like no1 likes cata.
    That's not true :p But some bad things happened to the server, I just hope things get fixed for now on :)

3. That's not true :p But some bad things happened to the server, I just hope things get fixed for now on :)
    Look there are only like 5/6 cataclysm private servers and all of them are low populated...when from wotlk there's like 15or more , and most of them are high populated.

But yeah bad things happened to the server :/

4. That's true, this realm is dead, seems like no1 likes cata.
    Please, don't start with this again, I'm tired of listening how dead this server is or how Cataclysm should merge with MoP. Just stop.

5. Please, don't start with this again, I'm tired of listening how dead this server is or how Cataclysm should merge with MoP. Just stop.
    Pst, no1 likes mop either, what we want is coins XDD

6. Look there are only like 5/6 cataclysm private servers and all of them are low populated...when from wotlk there's like 15or more , and most of them are high populated.
    Most of the people choose WotLK over any other expansion because of Nostalgia and PvE. Let's just agree that WotLK's PvP is terrible alright? :p

7. That's true, this realm is dead, seems like no1 likes cata.
    Whenever you think this server is dead or not, surely it lost it's touch but it is far from dead. There are other servers with 300 peak and the community is happy unlike every 3rd person here: realm dead rofl lololo gief coins,people in general prefer Wrath over Cataclysm(Does not apply only to Warmane)

8. Most of the people choose WotLK over any other expansion because of Nostalgia and PvE. Let's just agree that WotLK's PvP is terrible alright? :p
    Yeah, that's obvious, Cata has the best pvp with no doubts. And cata is also cool in pve, defeating Deathwing, woe & hot...i love it xD

PS: the others expansions just suck

Edit: and what i wanted to mention with that was that there's not many cata lovers as us.

9. Whenever you think this server is dead or not, surely it lost it's touch but it is far from dead. There are other servers with 300 peak and the community is happy unlike every 3rd person here: realm dead rofl lololo gief coins,people in general prefer Wrath over Cataclysm(Does not apply only to Warmane)
    Yeah, those servers are just...Is there a word worse than dead?
    But those people are probably used to it...You know this server had 3,5k online players before mop release...We were probably used to be in a huge server...
    But well...this isn't retail so we should be satisfied :)

10. back on topic please

11. Yes#msg2short
    Edited: September 16, 2016

12. One time, I que'd up for a random BG and won it. Sorry, didn't have time to take screenshots from all the excitement.

#truestory2016

13. Yeah , back on topic

yes lets back on topic shall we,

you proceed to call others noobs as shown here

you have 9 binds as a retri paladin which is pretty awful considering you need much more as a melee dps I mean heck I even use more binds than you as ret and I rarely play melee (you could get away with less as a range dps) maybe you should reroll if binds are too difficult for you or maybe you are a semi tryhard clicker like myself previously, if so good for you

you call your own guildies "noobs" because they try in BGs when you and others quit after wiping from "alts". With that type of behavior no wonder you constantly lose random BGs.

feel free to kneel to the king on your way out

First ... 4567816 ... Last